Body Bundle by Miscreated Reality

Paid Plugins Body Bundle by Miscreated Reality

miscreatedreality

Reactions
Website
www.miscreatedreality.com
miscreatedreality updated Body Bundle by Miscreated Reality with a new update entry:

Body Bundle 62 - Content Preparation

Bundle Update Info

I've been working hard in the past months to be able to deliver interesting content, based on a combination of plugins including my own body-bundle plugins. I have also started to create muscle-driven motion captured animations to be able to deliver unique sex-scenes that will utilize more of the software I'm currently developing.

Short clips available here

It takes quite a lot of time to adopt the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

miscreatedreality updated Body Bundle by Miscreated Reality with a new update entry:

Updated Rope textures, Muscle Manager, Relax, Pose Camera LiquidMod and more

View attachment 205751Rope 6.3.0
  • Rope texture support added
  • New rope presets added
  • Knee rope should now get attached at the correct calibrated position
  • Calibration load file bugfix
Muscle Manager 4.1
  • Show joints while bending
  • Further enhanced the overall muscle controls
  • Fixed finger bending
  • Improved random finger controls, now also included the thumb
  • Added a Control Manager for quick pos...

Hi awesome updates :)

I am having a question with soft body touch / bones behavior in Body Handle.

Can i place a character on a bed and enjoy the same soft bones movement as i can get using ropes or float ?

Usually if a character is laying on bed or overall in vam it is so static and you have to do so much to even move a leg interacting with a model.

I like it so much that with Body Handle if i am using ropes (drop function) or float a character moves legs hands head / body with just a glimps of a finger tip. This makes it so real and enjoyable to touch a virtual charatcer.
I wonder though how i can use that physics placing a model on a bed laying static position receiving way more fluid movements with body handle.

And please can you do a example scene or some screenshots how i can add the physic water in a standard pool? You mentioned some months before you will do more tutorials ;)

Last edited:
Hi awesome updates :)

I am having a question with soft body touch / bones behavior in Body Handle.

Can i place a character on a bed and enjoy the same soft bones movement as i can get using ropes or float ?

Usually if a character is laying on bed or overall in vam it is so static and you have to do so much to even move a leg interacting with a model.

I like it so much that with Body Handle if i am using ropes (drop function) or float a character moves legs hands head / body with just a glimps of a finger tip. This makes it so real and enjoyable to touch a virtual charatcer.
I wonder though how i can use that physics placing a model on a bed laying static position receiving way more fluid movements with body handle.

And please can you do a example scene or some screenshots how i can add the physic water in a standard pool? You mentioned some months before you will do more tutorials ;)

Thanks! Great questions. You will be able to do the exact same movements without rope and float. You might need to tweak the muscle strength.

Those animations are created within seconds. The left one contains only two poses.

I have created a scene with a 8 minute long sex-scene using mocapped muscle animations - ReAnimated Love 01.
reanimated-love-01-SC.gif

I've got plenty of requests for tutorials - Maybe later this month 🤞

Lots of new features and updates to Pose Camera, Relax, Rope, Visualizer and Balance

Great times ahead! The almighty Meshed recently released a new significant VAM 1.x release that also motivates me to further invest and improve the body-bundle-plugins. Relax is a quite complex plugin as it has been developed over multiple years. My surveys always put this in the top and I needed to put some effort into the basics again - Enhanced the muscle flexing for the relaxed states. It's probably easier to demonstrate with videos and images. I've also been enhancing the balance and...

Pose Camera LUT, Freeze Fingers/Toes, Static Cuffs updated and more

View attachment 237369
Release notes for Body Bundle v.65

UI Manager 5.5
  • Target show UI - VR Only. If you enable this feature the UI will not be visible until you also hold down the Target button.
  • Fixed subdirectory issue in template loading
  • Support for reading external var-files, like LUT-filters in Pose Camera 4.15
Pose Camera 4.15
  • Added LUT filters, quickly load...

A new fantastic update!

UI Manager 5.6View attachment 252159

• The tool-tip issue has been fixed, which had been broken in release builds since version 61? Nobody had reported this issue and maybe you don't need it? 🤔 Thank you for your patience and understanding while this was being resolved
  • Reduced plugin load and initialization time
  • Fixed issue with the proper positioning of old UI Atom when loading a scene (no need to detach twice)
  • Resolved issue with disappearing UI when...

Will the Body Bundle work with male characters, or is it strictly for females only? Can't seem to find any info here or on your website about this.

Body Bundle V68

In this update, the UI Manager has undergone comprehensive enhancements and also optimized the performance while using it in VR. Sub Motion now supports any atoms, with new options for applying physics forces and torque. Undo/Redo functionality offers smoother motion with acceleration and deceleration, while Freeze introduces finger and toe freeze functionality and gradual muscle tone adjustments when importing VAP-poses. Muscle Manager has improved muscle pose loading, and Relax brings...

UI Manager, SubMotion, Undo/Redo, Freeze, Muscle Manager and Relax updates

In this update, the UI Manager has undergone comprehensive enhancements and also optimized the performance while using it in VR. Sub Motion now supports any atoms, with new options for applying physics forces and torque. Undo/Redo functionality offers smoother motion with acceleration and deceleration, while Freeze introduces finger and toe freeze functionality and gradual muscle tone adjustments when importing VAP-poses. Muscle Manager has improved muscle pose loading, and Relax...

Rope: Procedural chain mesh generator, Visualizer 4.0, Freeze VAP to ReAnimator, Muscle Manager 4.3

UI Manager 5.7.1​

• New Humanoid UI that is now used in Rope plugin for the updated lifters
  • Major bug-fix: Removed disabled UI components when unloading
  • World Scale 50%, 100%, 150%, 300% and 600%

Rope 6.8​

• New procedural feature: Chain mesh generator that can be used on the legacy lifters
  • New user interface as a joint picker for the lifters
  • Adjust inner and outer radius, polygon count, shape aspect, size, texture...

Hi @miscreatedreality!
Happy new year!
I've purchased your incredible bundle at the end of last year, and it's unique and incredible package!
Everything is so well though, complex (under the hood) and it works wonders!

I've a quick question: I'm using Skin Subsurface Scattering plugin from HuntingSuccubus, although it seems to be bypassed once I use PoseCamera.
I've tried everything, attaching SSS plugin to session, to the WindowCamera both as session plugin and as atom.
For some reason it gets ignored.
It would be amazing if that plugin would work, as the skin reach another level of realism with subsurface scattering.
Thank you in advance!

Hi @miscreatedreality!
Happy new year!
I've purchased your incredible bundle at the end of last year, and it's unique and incredible package!
Everything is so well though, complex (under the hood) and it works wonders!

I've a quick question: I'm using Skin Subsurface Scattering plugin from HuntingSuccubus, although it seems to be bypassed once I use PoseCamera.
I've tried everything, attaching SSS plugin to session, to the WindowCamera both as session plugin and as atom.
For some reason it gets ignored.
It would be amazing if that plugin would work, as the skin reach another level of realism with subsurface scattering.
Thank you in advance!

Happy New Year!

It's fantastic to hear how much you appreciate the bundle, and your feedback is incredibly valuable.
Indeed, the complexity and functionality of these plugins require ongoing development and refinement. I'm dedicated to continuously enhancing their capabilities.

Regarding the interaction between the PoseCamera plugin and @Hunting-Succubus Skin Subsurface Scattering (SSS) plugin, I appreciate you bringing this to my attention.

The PoseCamera has been a vital tool, particularly in creating video materials, and integrating various Unity post-processing features like Depth of Field, LUT, Bloom, etc., directly into it. However, the interplay with SSS, which likely involves the implementation of a shader from an asset bundle, hasn't been explicitly tested.

This situation highlights the intricate challenge we face in VAM, where combining different assets and plugins can sometimes lead to unforeseen issues. I believe the best course of action is to initiate a conversation with Hunting-Succubus. Given his expertise, he might be able to identify the root cause of the incompatibility or offer a workaround.
I'm committed to ensuring the best possible experience with our plugins and will look into this matter further. Thank you again for your support and for raising this issue. Your input helps in making the experience even better for everyone.

Body Bundle 71 is now available for all fresh golden+ supporters with updates to major plugins

View attachment 322053

General Bundle Update Info​

After a brief summer break, I've come back recharged and ready to elevate the features of my existing plugins.

This latest update introduces a variety of enhancements to ReAnimator, Rope, Visualizer and PoseCamera, along with general optimizations.
New categories in the Visualizer add another layer of customization for users, easily accessible via session scripts. Moreover, ReAnimator has...

Patreon page dead - Long live subscribestar!

My Patreon page was unexpectedly terminated, without a warning because I've posted images of girls with chains. It's not obvious that they wanted to be put in this situation!

I've been using my ropes and chains for over five years, so I've become quite desensitized. I don't see it as anything violent; rather, it's more of a tool for me and it has been appreciated since the start of my patreon page.

However, life goes on and if you still want to support my work, you will be...

Back
Top Bottom