• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

AutoThruster | AutoGensThruster

Plugins AutoThruster | AutoGensThruster 18

Vinput

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Very easy to use and figure out. One question, Is there a way to make the Single instance of the plugin control multiple nodes? Could that be a update for later at some point?

Thanks! Your best bet is probably to add multiple instances if you want to control multiple nodes and use triggers to sync them if needed. I haven't considered a multi-control plugin but might look into it if there's a lot of demand.

Thanks! Your best bet is probably to add multiple instances if you want to control multiple nodes and use triggers to sync them if needed. I haven't considered a multi-control plugin but might look into it if there's a lot of demand.
tbh I have no idea on how to sync via triggers its the only reason why I suggested it in the first place.

There's no time like the present to learn! This tutorial should be pretty good:

Triggers work with all plugins. You can set up a button to activate multiple plugins at the same time, or a slider to control numbers (like Cycle Duration) on multiple plugins.

Dam , this sucks, AutogensTruster was amazing I fell in love with it instantly, but for some reason I can't use it, if I switch it in and out of active mode with another plugin, or from triggers.. it just silently fails and does nothing.... but if I then click active myself manually it works.. I can't use it in my scenes but it aligns sooooo well... does angles not many other plugins can manage v_v...

Dam , this sucks, AutogensTruster was amazing I fell in love with it instantly, but for some reason I can't use it, if I switch it in and out of active mode with another plugin, or from triggers.. it just silently fails and does nothing.... but if I then click active myself manually it works.. I can't use it in my scenes but it aligns sooooo well... does angles not many other plugins can manage v_v...

Which other plugins are you using?

You shouldn't use two plugins that animate the same control, since it's unpredictable which one will "win." If you are using Timeline, make sure it is not animating the penis controls, or turn off the animation on the penis controls.

no just using UI Assist by JayJayWon , it works with every other plugin, and there are no other plugins controlling any nodes while testing...

Also if I click activate with my mouse it works fine, thats the confusing part... but if I set it to activate with UI Assist, I can visually watch the plugin get a checkmark next to the word activate and not move at all..

This is the only plugin that has had this result... DiviningRod works fine, and SilverThrust etc etc, but they just don't track as good as this one, its amazing how well it angles correctly and moves the hips......

I'll try to put together a video I can show you, its pretty strange to see, I can't imagine how activation is different from user interaction than from a another plugin. but it is like that with any setting on this plugin.

*Update*
I noticed it works until the two actors change position, still none of them have any other plugins at all but maybe thats the issue... when I load the two actors into another pose, like switching from Doggy to Standing blowjob etc, thats when this plugin no longer thrusts and loses the ability to recover no matter how many times UI assist activates or de-activates it... Only works after that when I manually activate it...... And is the same with different versions of Autogens also... I hope this makes sense.

no just using UI Assist by JayJayWon , it works with every other plugin, and there are no other plugins controlling any nodes while testing...

Also if I click activate with my mouse it works fine, thats the confusing part... but if I set it to activate with UI Assist, I can visually watch the plugin get a checkmark next to the word activate and not move at all..

This is the only plugin that has had this result... DiviningRod works fine, and SilverThrust etc etc, but they just don't track as good as this one, its amazing how well it angles correctly and moves the hips......

I'll try to put together a video I can show you, its pretty strange to see, I can't imagine how activation is different from user interaction than from a another plugin. but it is like that with any setting on this plugin.

*Update*
I noticed it works until the two actors change position, still none of them have any other plugins at all but maybe thats the issue... when I load the two actors into another pose, like switching from Doggy to Standing blowjob etc, thats when this plugin no longer thrusts and loses the ability to recover no matter how many times UI assist activates or de-activates it... Only works after that when I manually activate it...... And is the same with different versions of Autogens also... I hope this makes sense.

That sounds odd. Try it with the new version to see if it works. If not, maybe you can PM me instructions on how to reproduce the problem or send me a simple scene so I can take a closer look.

I can't seem to get this to work properly with ToumeiHitsuji's Divine Rod plugin.

The look explodes and physics go haywire.

is it a bad idea to use that plugin with this one? :ROFLMAO:

I can't seem to get this to work properly with ToumeiHitsuji's Divine Rod plugin.

The look explodes and physics go haywire.

is it a bad idea to use that plugin with this one? :ROFLMAO:

It probably is not compatible if DiviningRod modifies the penisBaseControl position. Maybe try disabling Alignment, since it definitely won't work if it's enabled.

Thanks, Vinput. You released a version that had slapping sounds which is awesome. But it's not in this version? Great work either way...

Thanks, Vinput. You released a version that had slapping sounds which is awesome. But it's not in this version? Great work either way...

Hi, thanks for the credit but I have not released any versions with sounds! Maybe you had another plugin running at the same time?

Hi, thanks for the credit but I have not released any versions with sounds! Maybe you had another plugin running at the same time?

Ah - someone took your version and added slapping sounds. It actually works....great. But can't remember who did it. (I can send it to you if you are interested.)

Hey, thanks for making this great plugin. I have one suggestion:

It would be amazing if you could add current in-out position as a readable variable. If you could add transition trigger to this value, a lot of possibilities will open, like animating anything with Timeline and make it perfectly in sync with thruster (including randomization), or adding some custom triggers. Something exactly like in VAMMoan, where you can assign things to happen "during breathing".

Ah - someone took your version and added slapping sounds. It actually works....great. But can't remember who did it. (I can send it to you if you are interested.)

That sounds interesting - yes please send it if you can!

It would be amazing if you could add current in-out position as a readable variable. If you could add transition trigger to this value, a lot of possibilities will open, like animating anything with Timeline and make it perfectly in sync with thruster (including randomization), or adding some custom triggers. Something exactly like in VAMMoan, where you can assign things to happen "during breathing".

Good suggestion. I will look into it.

Hey, thanks for making this great plugin. I have one suggestion:

I second the motion. It would be so great if the reference point for the movement could be moved while the plugin is thrusting. If I want the girl to play "just the tip", I have to set up her pelvis (or head) controller to put her pussy (or mouth) right on the tip of the cock and then use small negative values in distance to get her to tease the tip. Then if I want a deep (throat) grinding motion, I have to stop the plugin, move the pelvis (or head) controller to get the cock balls deep, then start the moves again with either positive or negative distance values. If that reference point could be moved while thrusting, the world would be a better place. Also, if the reference point could move in three dimensions it would be even better so that in a blowjob scene for example she could move down and look up at the guy while she sucks his cock, or varies her moves left and right.

Back
Top Bottom