AutoThruster | AutoGensThruster

Plugins AutoThruster | AutoGensThruster

Hi. Thanks for the great mod! It would be awesome to use this plugin on sextoys too (instead of male)

I create scenes with multiple positions where I need different motions. I would hugely benefit from the Save/Load profile function. The one that you'd be able to call from a trigger as well.

I have a few suggestions. This plugin is great but it is missing some capabilities that are vital for realistic sex motions.

Adding the following features would allow you to replicate almost any thrust-related motion for a very realistic fully automatic animation.

Right now you can only offset the entire rotation timing as a whole. If you add the ability to change offset the timing of the rotation start and finish separately, it would allow for more realistic motions.

"Delay" sliders to add a delay at the end or start of the thrust, such as if a lady is riding a guy she could drop down against him, pause for a few seconds, and then raise up and repeat. This is good for things like orgasms, or when the guy pulls out, pauses and then thrusts again. It's dramatically change how intense the sex looks.

Perhaps a way to manually pause it, right now you can stop it but it will abruptly jerk the person's body into the origin position. Additionally, an option to choose an ease-in/ease-out when pausing or unpausing the motion for a natural look.

Possibly the ability to make and save our own 'easing' curves.

The ability to have separate ease-in/ease-out for rotation in-case you want to have a smooth thrust motion, but a more intense looking rotation or vice versa.

Add a 'current time' parameter so that you can control the timing of the plugin with an animation or another plugin, or sync it with other animations.

Add a trigger option to have the plugin control other things 'current times' For instance, to sync it with multiples of the plugin. Or to use it to control a morph so that while your character is gyrating or thrusting, it can appropriately make their abs or butt appear to flex/stretch/compress/etc.

Last edited:
I really like this plugin. The one thing I keep wishing I could add to it...is the ability to sync one or two other nodes to the thrust. Like if I want the hip to slightly rotate on the x axis or the chest to move (z axis and x rotate). I'm wondering if you could add some sort of parameters for that or have the thrust amount discoverable by the VUML plugin so that we can use it to drive other plugins. The parameters you can set in your plugin are already discoverable. So would just need the actual thrust

I love this plugin so much! I use it in every scene. You mentioned using trigger to get two instances of autothruster to sync, but how exactly? I already know how to use triggers, I am just not sure what to trigger. I have played around with enabling the thrust with deep vagina trigger but that did nothing and just made the movement janky. What portion of the plugin needs to be triggered for a sync motion?
Essentially I want to animate two hip motions but synced in opposite directions. So for example as a penis moves out and away the vagina moves the opposite direction slightly. Obviously I can just do a parent link between the hips but that just makes them move in tandem, and not what I am looking for at all. Thanks for any hints on how to make it work.

You saved me from a supernatural lot of work!

I was trying to do something similar using vanilla atoms like APs, UISliders, Buttons and so on. I made something very nice, after all and i think i could reach something very similar to this but, having all of this into one simple plugin is a whole other story (of course, i'm not talking about the AutoGensThruster).

By now... i have some problem with the AutoGensThruster part. It seem that i can't find a way to achieve a nice closeup penetration (i love VAM softbodies) but, i'm almost sure that it's a problem of penis collision box or, anyway, something not related to your plugin.

The only 2 sad things that i can say about this plugin are:

1) You can't move the atom while it is thrusting.
2) The speed changes only at the start of the thrust.

But... let me be clear: THOSE ARE VERY LITTLE THINGS compared to the AWESOMENESS of this plugin. The versatility is epic. Using this for thrusting is only one of many options.

Perhaps a way to manually pause it, right now you can stop it but it will abruptly jerk the person's body into the origin position. Additionally, an option to choose an ease-in/ease-out when pausing or unpausing the motion for a natural look.

Add a 'current time' parameter so that you can control the timing of the plugin with an animation or another plugin, or sync it with other animations.

I subscribe this two points with more effort to the first one. It could be nice to also have a DelayAtStart and DalyAtEnd settings...

Is there a way to have this turn on from a proximity to the female? Like .. if your go up and align yourself... enter and 2 sec it starts the auto Thrusting...
I think if this was proximity based and you could have a start in (?how many seconds?) setting... it be perfect!

Is there a way to have this turn on from a proximity to the female? Like .. if your go up and align yourself... enter and 2 sec it starts the auto Thrusting...
I think if this was proximity based and you could have a start in (?how many seconds?) setting... it be perfect!
You could use a collision trigger that is parented to the female's body and have it only activated by the male. You can then also use the same collision trigger to stop the plugin when you move away

Sorry I've been away for a bit because of holidays and then a death in the family. I plan to make some updates to the plugin soon. These will include:

- Save/Load presets
- Expose current cycle time so it can be "read" by other plugins
- Sync cycles between different thrusters
- Auto-create "parent" atoms for use with parent functionality
- Independent easing for rotations

I will need to do some research for some of these items, so they will not all happen at once. I hope to provide some of the easier stuff within a month or so.

Sorry I've been away for a bit because of holidays and then a death in the family. I plan to make some updates to the plugin soon. These will include:

- Save/Load presets

I will need to do some research for some of these items, so they will not all happen at once. I hope to provide some of the easier stuff within a month or so.
Working on an update is great news! Any and all of those would be amazing! Presets and sync cycles especially!

- Save/Load presets

How are things going with this? Still my favorite plugin of all time.

I thought this is a direct forward thrust cycler. However the girl always wiggles around and seems to try to evade the guy once he's too deep. Also sometimes the thruster does not find its target.

What's the collider of the penetrated the penetrator looks / aims for if he aims for that? What's exactly the targetted unit? How to get the penetrated accept deeper strokes and not moving the hips way out of the action?

I would like to create a device that can be attached to a Fleshlight. This device should be able to detect the distance between the Fleshlight and the human body. Can I transmit the distance information to your plugin and then drive the movement of the character?"

Hello! Great plugin! I have a question but maybe it's more of a VaM issue than this plugin. When I attach the plugin to a UIButton with Activate "true", I see that it's activated but it doesn't do anything, I have to turn it off and on again manually and then it works. Any idea what might be the issue? Thanks!

Also enable alignment seems bugged, even when its off its still force using it. Hmm

Last edited:
Hello! Great plugin! I have a question but maybe it's more of a VaM issue than this plugin. When I attach the plugin to a UIButton with Activate "true", I see that it's activated but it doesn't do anything, I have to turn it off and on again manually and then it works. Any idea what might be the issue? Thanks!

Also enable alignment seems bugged, even when its off its still force using it. Hmm
You don't attach this plugin to a button - you attach it to a person. From the button, you would trigger the plugin that is installed on the person.

Need Help. Will this work with a Dildo? i can get the dildo to thrust but when i am in the plugin options i cant get to parent atom or control due to window size.

Attachments

• 1Desktop Screenshot 2024.01.16 - 07.29.41.31.png
    1Desktop Screenshot 2024.01.16 - 07.29.41.31.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Vinput updated AutoThruster | AutoGensThruster with a new update entry:

Sync to Master feature added

• Added Sync to Master feature: Select a "master" instance of AutoThruster or AutoGensThruster to sync the current thruster's cycle timing to it. The current thruster's cycle will start and end at the same time as the master (even when cycle duration is randomized) but will use its own settings for everything else, including easing, distance, time offsets, etc. (This feature may be modified in the future due to feedback.)
  • Removed Parent Atom...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Almost a year late, but better late than never? Finally figured out a way to sync different thrusters. I hope to post a demo/tutorial video soon but it should be pretty straightforward.

Note there is NO "daisy chaining" of thrusters, so if B follows A and C follows B, C will NOT be synced with A. C will instead follow B's cycle duration settings and will deactivate it B is deactivated. You must select A as the master if you want both B and C to follow A.

This is necessary (at least for now) in order to avoid circular references.

Much needed update for an already top plugin! I tried everything else but still I can get the best looking anims with this...

Back
Top Bottom