Arousal System

Other Arousal System

Ulfberto

Reactions
ulfberth submitted a new resource:

Arousal System (ANAL) - Arousal Monitor and Sex SFX applier

An Arousal System which controls VAMMoan Intensity and the progress bar is pumped based on CheesyFX's FillMeUp (Body Language) plugin. It also has sex SFX.
This is a subscene, so you can load to any of your favorite scene, so you can give that extra spice with moans and SFX for it. Since its based on anal depth trigger it can work with any animation, so you can call this compatible with all scenes you may have.
It's only intended for anal for now (also only works on female body, if you want...

Read more about this resource...

@Ulfberto This looks awesome man. Is there a way to move the arousal hole from the anus to the mouth or vagina? Thanks!
there is a way yes, i can add support for both if there more people interested. Meanwhile you can easily do it yourself:
- go to FillMeUp plugin on the bottom and open the Anal depth triggers
- in "On Value Changed" copy all the triggers then remove them from the anal option
- Select either Vaginal or Mouth depth triggers and paste the copied triggers to any of them on "On Value Changed" as well
You can't have those triggers in Anal, Vaginal and Mouth at same time bcs they conflict with the small sliders, so you have to have those triggers loaded in one type of trigger at time.
Alternatively you can save presets within FillMeUp's UI so you don't have to copy and paste triggers everytime, as well as save plugin presets.

Ulfberto updated Arousal System with a new update entry:

Version 5

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. now for the newest cheesyFX plugin, there autothrust system based by forces. For anal sex only, the intensity of the forces will scale according to current arousal level
9. Added support for Vaginal and Oral depth triggers as well
10. Penis skin motion during penetration (toggleable on the Arousal System HUD)
11. Penis throb animation during orgasm phase with internal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Loading it up now and maybe I missed a step but this is what I did and I only got a bar with none of the color options, it doesnt look right:

1 - renamed persons to bottom and top
2 - ensured cheeseyfx body language 47 is loaded on both
3 - loaded audio mate and the amc file
4 - found bottoms last plugin was #4 and loaded the arosal subscene slot #5

Expected the full bar with all the colors to load along with seeing the air tongue licking I would then have to click the yellow fix botton

Result: just a single bar loaded with none of the button

It could be I have some conflicting session plugins but before I start troubleshooting on my end I wanted to ensure I wasn't missing any steps. Thank for this awesome system @Ulfberto

SubScene result image: https://ibb.co/SxzGssY

Person atom on right is named bottom, the other named top.

Loading it up now and maybe I missed a step but this is what I did and I only got a bar with none of the color options, it doesnt look right:

1 - renamed persons to bottom and top
2 - ensured cheeseyfx body language 47 is loaded on both
3 - loaded audio mate and the amc file
4 - found bottoms last plugin was #4 and loaded the arosal subscene slot #5

Expected the full bar with all the colors to load along with seeing the air tongue licking I would then have to click the yellow fix botton

Result: just a single bar loaded with none of the button

It could be I have some conflicting session plugins but before I start troubleshooting on my end I wanted to ensure I wasn't missing any steps. Thank for this awesome system @Ulfberto

SubScene result image: https://ibb.co/SxzGssY

Person atom on right is named bottom, the other named top.
i could never reproduce that issue. I have the feeling maybe some of the required mods have not been installed. Can you see if all dependencies got downloaded?

The installation instructions have changed on this last update, if you didn't already, you need to check this resource description again of the new installation steps

If none of that helps, id like you to record, if possible, the subscene installation you doing to see if i can maybe spot something

Maybe it's confused with the components of squirting or peeing, I found that to be conflicting with my scene

You were right @Ulfberto I stupidly forgot to ensure I had all the deps, now it's working right. Thank you so much for this man, it's awesome!

Ulfberto updated Arousal System with a new update entry:

Version 8

- Updated to support latest Bodylanguage version. Now you can enjoy the arousal system with the new pose system from CheesyFX :)

- Improved Rimming mechanic, so the top doesn't lick the air while fucking in case you quickly switch between a rimming and a fucking position

- Improved Anus morph + Foreskin mechanic based on Anus-Small-Area-Out morph. Can't do the same for vaginal and oral because they don't use any morph like that (Must disable auto female genital morphs for the bottom)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @Ulfberto!

Testing version 8 on lesbians and bottom is using a male moan and orgasm voice. How to change to female voice please? Thanks!

I can't believe how awesome this is and how well it works (best in my opinion) compared to other similar paid & free offerings, Thank you very much for sharing this @Ulfberto !

Back
Top Bottom