• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Appearance preset linked with plugin preset how?

ygzob

Reactions
So heres my problem. I just noticed some of the models i use come with included plugins for things like better skin, but when i save an appearance preset and apply it to another scene this loses the initial plugins used for the model. I know i can save the plugin as a preset and merge load in the new scene but thats kind of tedious, saving plugin preset for every model and then loading it each time. Is there a better way to do this? I have uiassist if that helps, i use the options there to change appearance, and that does have an option to also load plugin presets but it wont know which plugin preset for which model. Thx

No : )

The preset system is "independent" per category.
Simply add the preset as a favourite and use the dropdown to quickly use them! : D

Upvote 0
You can save a plugin preset too. You might have to cut down the set of plugins on one scene to just the ones needed for that character, then save that. Appearance presets don't save plugins, as noted, but you can load a plugin preset after loading the appearance. You can also do a merge load.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom