Answered Issue with Appearance presets

capta134

Reactions
Question 1: Why when downloading a Look from Hub sometimes it shows under "Appearance Presets "and sometimes not."?

Question2: This is my real issue: If I change a look of a person in a Scene using Appearance Preset 90% of times scene gets disorganized and sometimes even person get exploded. Same issue if I use Look Preset. If I use legacy Look all remains intact! Why?

Last edited:
Q1: This question is asked often...sadly there's no 'standard' or universal agreement on what's best to use.
And since hub is mostly community driven everyone is allowed to share looks however they prefer.
(you might not like it or disagree, but sadly you can't force ppl to share using X or Y)
But you can save own/new preset (the way you like) after downloading.

Q2: Idk...tbh i am surprised that it's not the other way around (explossions when using legacy stuff Vs app.presets).
If you are loading same size(scale/height) preset than i don't see the reason for collision explossions
(nodes are loaded in same place without much stretching/cliping).
But if you are loading something 'extreme' than :poop: might hit the fan...
...in those 'extreme' cases maybe toggle person collision off before loading new look (be ready for some cliping after enabling).
When loading new preset only thing that usually get's out or clips inside is 🍆 (that's easy enough to re-insert/reposition).

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom