Question Any plugin opposite to "DivingInRod"?

Sizzle

Reactions
I mean, a plugin that prevents the penis from accidentally entering holes other than the one it was made for. In some scenes when using Embody or changing the girl model the penetration is anal instead of vaginal, in these scenes the DivingInRod plugin is already enabled by default with the "Vagina" box checked, but still the penis goes into the anus. So, I would like to use a plugin to prevent the penis from entering the anus, is there anything like that?

Try https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/autothruster-autogensthruster.14513/
It might be more precise than that one, I`m not sure. That phenomenon happens when there`s alignment issues such as you bending down too much causing misalignment.
More precise, the penis itself is teleported into the woman's vagina. But when she starts to ride, it returns to the anus. It turns out that the ass puts it too far forward in the animation, making it enter the penis first through the anus and not through the vagina.

Here's a video so you can see what's happening:

I guess it's a problem with the animation itself, which was expressly designed for a specific body style. This girl model is a bit "wider", especially the legs, which means that before riding the boy she rides him through the anus and not through the vagina. That's why I'm looking for a plugin that makes it impossible for the penis to go inside the anus.

Upvote 0
Imo it`s the animation, her hip/abdomen is very bent and will most likely result in those things. Especially since it`s her and the animation that`s doing the penetration and not the guy with the plugin that afaik aligns itself.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom