Question Any plugin to lower the hip in the movements?

Sizzle

Reactions
Personally, I find it much better and more hot when a riding is as deep as possible, without high hip jumps, almost like grinding.
In most riding animations, the hip movements are too high, it almost looks like the girl is jumping on the guy's cock and I don't find it hot at all. I would like to know if with some plugin these movements can be modified. In some animations of the late banned user abc-tits, within the options of the scene itself you can modify the height of the hip movement... so I assume that it is with some plugin integrated in the scene... if so, which one is it? Thanks.

Maybe it was a plugin being used that could control some level of movement, or maybe it wasn't, all depends on how the scene was made.
You can also put the penis or male hip higher, probably the easiest option.

Upvote 0
Personally, I find it much better and more hot when a riding is as deep as possible, without high hip jumps, almost like grinding.
In most riding animations, the hip movements are too high, it almost looks like the girl is jumping on the guy's cock and I don't find it hot at all. I would like to know if with some plugin these movements can be modified. In some animations of the late banned user abc-tits, within the options of the scene itself you can modify the height of the hip movement... so I assume that it is with some plugin integrated in the scene... if so, which one is it? Thanks.
You could transfer the animation to timeline (if its not there already) and re-record hip movement whichever way you like

Upvote 0
If the scene is using the vinput autothruster plugin, there could easily be a slider for depth. The start and end positions are adjustable from the plugin controls. In general, this isn't the case with timeline animations, or animation patterns. If you don't know anything about editing animations, then you're kind of stuck with what's there.

As suggested, select the male atom, and move it slightly higher (Y axis) using the move menu. If his position is controlled by another animation, this won't work.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom