Question Any .fbx blender to VAM importer? Any good commissioner?

KameronFox

Reactions
If you are good importer from blender to vam please contact with me.
Or do you know someone who does?

You should be able to do it yourself but you need Unity to create the asset bundle.
Save as fbx from blender, load it into Unity, fix all the missing textures (WHY!) and then export as assetbundle.
There are guides and when you get the hang of it you can do them in minutes from blender->unity->VaM.
I even manually make VAR files for mine now so I can put preview images in with them.
What is it you wanted converting? Can't promise anything but I am certainly willing to take a look at something you want converted.
(This is for non-person models. I don't really know how to do the skin textures or shape to morph conversions yet).

Upvote 0
You should be able to do it yourself but you need Unity to create the asset bundle.
Save as fbx from blender, load it into Unity, fix all the missing textures (WHY!) and then export as assetbundle.
There are guides and when you get the hang of it you can do them in minutes from blender->unity->VaM.
I even manually make VAR files for mine now so I can put preview images in with them.
What is it you wanted converting? Can't promise anything but I am certainly willing to take a look at something you want converted.
(This is for non-person models. I don't really know how to do the skin textures or shape to morph conversions yet).

It's 3d character. Person.

Upvote 0
Ah, you can't move the fbx as far as I know, you need to create textures and turn the mesh into morphs.
There are some guides if you google around, but Sorry, I can't help.

Upvote 0
As I already wrote to your other thread: You just can't add an other mesh to VaM for use as a person. It is not possible. All you can do is to morph and texture the build-in Genesis 2 figure. You can create custom morphs in DAZ3D with the help of a 3D tool like blender as described in some tutorials, but this doesn't mean you can simply use a given blender file.

Upvote 0
^ As said. You can't import person models like other assets.
UNLESS you want a static statue/dummy for background use. You can import a person model but they will not move or be posable and will end up just being a mannequin you can look at. If you bake in some animation in Unity they can repeat that movement but there will be no real control from VaM or interaction.

Upvote 0
As I already wrote to your other thread: You just can't add an other mesh to VaM for use as a person. It is not possible. All you can do is to morph and texture the build-in Genesis 2 figure. You can create custom morphs in DAZ3D with the help of a 3D tool like blender as described in some tutorials, but this doesn't mean you can simply use a given blender file.

Yes i know that. I want someone to convert fbx on blender to compatible with vam. So i can use it on vam. I'll pay for it.

Upvote 0
^ As said. You can't import person models like other assets.
UNLESS you want a static statue/dummy for background use. You can import a person model but they will not move or be posable and will end up just being a mannequin you can look at. If you bake in some animation in Unity they can repeat that movement but there will be no real control from VaM or interaction.

Yes i know that. I want someone to convert fbx on blender to compatible with vam. So i can use it on vam. I'll pay for it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom