Question All of the sudden the scenes im working on once I click play the nodes move but the girl doesnt

Battletoad08

Reactions
I was working on a scene and all of the sudden when Id click play the girl would freeze but her nodes are still moving. I tried to load another scene and one of the girls in the scenes model isnt what it was, it didn't load the right character/model. She was distorted sort of. Same result tho, the nodes move but the girl doesnt.

This happened in VR and I was like I better go test in desktop mode. It worked once... So I saved the scene went back in and it was still broke in VR. Went back to desktop mode and it was now broke in there also. I went back and forth and it was random if the morph would get messed up, sometimes the skin would even disappear and all that was left was the nodes....

I tried many scenes that I know work. So it cant be a plugin or something. Even tho I did try to remove them.

I did the repair thing in the update exe and did a hard reset in game. Nothing seems to be fixing it.

I was working on a scene and all of the sudden when Id click play the girl would freeze but her nodes are still moving. I tried to load another scene and one of the girls in the scenes model isnt what it was, it didn't load the right character/model. She was distorted sort of. Same result tho, the nodes move but the girl doesnt.

This happened in VR and I was like I better go test in desktop mode. It worked once... So I saved the scene went back in and it was still broke in VR. Went back to desktop mode and it was now broke in there also. I went back and forth and it was random if the morph would get messed up, sometimes the skin would even disappear and all that was left was the nodes....

I tried many scenes that I know work. So it cant be a plugin or something. Even tho I did try to remove them.

I did the repair thing in the update exe and did a hard reset in game. Nothing seems to be fixing it.
Do you have the "enable animation" checked in the atom/ animation tab.

Upvote 0
playback enabled checkbox? Yes. I load each of my scenes which are normally 1 guy and 2 girls. It seems like the main girl with the guy is the problem the second girls animations work and her skin moves with them. But I was just testing it again and the second girls skin stopped moving half way thru the scene but her nodes were still moving.

Ive used VAM for a couple years and this has never happened.

Upvote 0
playback enabled checkbox? Yes. I load each of my scenes which are normally 1 guy and 2 girls. It seems like the main girl with the guy is the problem the second girls animations work and her skin moves with them. But I was just testing it again and the second girls skin stopped moving half way thru the scene but her nodes were still moving.

Ive used VAM for a couple years and this has never happened.
No...there is a animation tab on each atom. (New) make sure you dont have the atom enabled. Take a screenshot if you can.

Upvote 0
No...there is a animation tab on each atom. (New) make sure you dont have the atom enabled. Take a screenshot if you can.
the animation works fine, I can see the atoms/nodes moving as there are supposed to but the skin/model is no longer connected to them and is frozen. I can grab the nodes and pull them as if they were connected to the person like normal but the body stays where it is.

Upvote 0
Yeah, that happens when you have a scene animation and either also a timeline or have the animation enabled in the atom/ animation tab. Not around my computer till next week to do a screenshot.

Upvote 0
I used Pesadilla DeDuplicator (PDD) 1.0.6 and it happened after the first time.
I reverted my backup and it was fixed for almost 2 months. I decided to run his scripts again and guess what. It broke my game again. He doesnt think its his tool that did it but it happend twice in a row right after I ran his scripts.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom