Question The utilisation of the genesis 8 model

FRKuro

Reactions
Hello everyone. As you know VaM use the gen2 model for his characters, but actually DAZ have gen9 and the most common rn is gen8... Why VaM is not updating his model or add the compatibility of gen8, there is a lot of character i would like to add but there only on gen8 and the conversion doesn't work...

In general, you can convert the shape using this method, then use skins already available in Vam. I've done it several times. The next major release of Vam is supposed to support G8, but who knows when that will appear?

Upvote 0
In general, you can convert the shape using this method, then use skins already available in Vam. I've done it several times. The next major release of Vam is supposed to support G8, but who knows when that will appear?
i'm trying to export cartoon/anime character with clothes etc but it's legit impossible i'm starting to depress

Upvote 0
I had zero knowledge about all that and following the guides and practicing I managed to do that with reasonable results. Nothing comes without effort, so keep trying.

Upvote 0
Clothing is a whole skill set of its own. Maybe start with something simple and work your way up. Don't throw yourself into the deep end!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom