Question Adjust Sound for POV mode

Toddy

Reactions
How do I raise the volume using Easymoan, Slapstuff or VAMMmoan? In a scene the music volume overpowers the sound from these plugins. In most cases I have to lower the volume of the music very low to barely hear sounds from the plugins while in POV mode.

Hi,
search and select the sound-sources of the moaning/slapping (for the moaning it is most likely the head-audio-source of the female figure) and adjust the settings for the "maxium/minimum" sound distance. In VaM, the volume will be strongly decreased if you are far away from the audio source. Most of the time this is set much too low, so that you barely hear anything if you are just 2 virtual meters away.

Upvote 0
I assumed it was the head-audio, but in adjusting the maximum/minimum I did not notice a change. I will try again. Thanks

Upvote 0
Try placing an AudioAttenuation plugin on all your audio sources. It changes how volume falls off with distance. Volume will probably still wrong at first, but it should be way easier to tweak and in the plugin UI you get additional volume sliders for VR and Desktop separately.

Upvote 0
Try placing an AudioAttenuation plugin on all your audio sources. It changes how volume falls off with distance. Volume will probably still wrong at first, but it should be way easier to tweak and in the plugin UI you get additional volume sliders for VR and Desktop separately.
The AudioAttenuation plugin is what I was looking for!!! I ran across it earlier when I first started exploring VAM. Because I was unfamiliar with VAM/plugins at the time I assumed it was part of the program. I remembered the setting for VR and desktop and thought it could help me raise the volume of the audio. But when it came time to locate the settings I could not for the life of me find it. Thanks you very much.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom