Adding pubic hair to my female models also puts a large white patch like a loin cloth over the area

mlbloom

Reactions
Patreon
EdgyCuss
Last night I noticed whenever I add pubic hair to a female model, it creates a large white triangular patch over the entire area. I thought it might be caused by a conflict with a recent var I might have downloaded. I download a lot of vars daily and am a long time, experienced, VaM user. So I removed the last 15 days of vars hoping that would solve it. But the large white patch shows up every time a female has pubic hair, whether I add the hair or it's pre-existing on the model. I checked my session presets and there is nothing there that would could be causing it. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 1710827843.png
    1710827843.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Somehow, maybe the Alpha channel is getting set to 1 instead of 0. Check that.
Thanks for the quick reply. I am experienced but not a creator. Where do I find the alpha channel? Again this now happens to all models with pubic hairs. thanks again.

Last night I noticed whenever I add pubic hair to a female model, it creates a large white triangular patch over the entire area. I thought it might be caused by a conflict with a recent var I might have downloaded. I download a lot of vars daily and am a long time, experienced, VaM user. So I removed the last 15 days of vars hoping that would solve it. But the large white patch shows up every time a female has pubic hair, whether I add the hair or it's pre-existing on the model. I checked my session presets and there is nothing there that would could be causing it. Any help would be appreciated.
SOLVED: Somehow my user preference was set to Low Quality Graphics. Setting it correctly to High or Ultra solved the problem. Now the patch is now longer there.

Good you found that. FWIW, The Scalp Materials tab on a true hair piece does have an Alpha Adjust slider. It defaults to -1. If that gets set to 0 or 1, it will produce a white patch as in the screenshot.

Back
Top Bottom