How to stop extreme Illumination of a Model once added to a Asset?

Lione

Reactions
I just play with Assests for example the new Locker Room Asset

which causes the Models to illuminate extreme.

I set sliders for Texture like Glow Illumunitate etc Settings all to zero and all other Settings there which helps only a bit.
They still look entire different than usual.
All the Bodies are kinda still enlightened and the crispy Textures the Models are having usually are behaving like no longer existing.
As a example a black coloured person looks like a light brown tan with glow on the entire Body like a lamp would be placed inbetween them.

If i load them in the standard settings with texture glow they shine like a diamond and look fully 100% unreal.

The Assest itself does not seem to offer a setting to reduce lightning since the Locker room is bright yes and i wonder if that is the issue here.
I only see two "invisible lights " which do nada regarding the Light powers.
Also the Assets own settings like a "light Texture" usage deativation do not affect the behavior at all.

And the scene itself look entire ok its just the models who look so ugly now like a bad quality 10 y ago tech 3D render comic.

I also realized that behavior with other Assets that something is entire wrong once you load up a VAM Model into a Asset.
They are all shining / Glowing from inside with then crap looking body Textures.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom