How to change the environment of a scene

Sizzle

Reactions
How can I change the environment of a scene, or remove it? I have a scene that is full of assets, trees, leaves and moving water, which causes a lot of lag due to the CPU bottleneck. I would like to be able to move the scene to another environment, i.e. instead of fucking in a forest, they are on a bed in a room. I've tried to do this with VamX, loading another environment into the scene, but it all makes a big mess, the characters don't keep their original sex positions and animations.

PS: I'm noob using this, so if you could tell me how step by step I'd be so grateful.

Environments can be made of any assets, sometimes they're a single atom (CUA) other times a combination of many atoms.
Go to the atom list, make sure to click "show hidden" in that list, and see what may be the atom(s) used for the environment.

Adding a new environment is the opposite action, adding the necessary atom(s), then position them in a suitable place for the people. Depending on the people's animations this may go from easy to not suitable at all

One key point: If you are adding a CUA after removing or turning off existing assets, you need to turn off collision on the new CUA atom. Once you turn collision off, then it's safe to load the CUA asset you want to see in the scene. This usually works well with things like apartments, which are a single asset.

Back
Top Bottom