• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

How to change a person in a scene?

Dub139

Reactions
Hi, i've downloaded a scene but i dont like the girl. The scene have around 15 other scenes included, so i change the girl in the first scene and saved it. When i press the "next" Button to go to the next scene there is still the old girl. Is it possible to change the girl in all scenes with just one click? Thank you ;)

You would have to open those 15 scenes manually and change the look in each and save them again under the same name/location. Probably make a backup first ;)

Note that changing a look could break carefully aligned animations, so careful if the proportions are different. Just changing skin, hair and clothing should be safe.

IN Scene, Edit Mode, Select 'Cycle Select Person Atom' (Shift-N), then top-left, Select Existing, and it should give you options

Back
Top Bottom