Would you like a VAM shooter rpg sci fi game ?

Empathion

Reactions
This is just a quick question to get a quick feel of the community reaction. No vids pics yet I may do them later on, on a new thread.

What I`ve done so far is:

RPG stat system, health, nanite(magic), stamina, fluids, wear and tear, pregnancy(no kids), events on where to cum, etc. This is almost done. You can swap "characters" each with their own personal stats. Yes there are min, maxes and upgrades and all that ... i plan on making consumables, missions, star map etc... and yeah open for male on female or futa or whatever combo and swap genders and whatnot.

Wrist menu for VR but I`d have to add alot more stuff to it as i keep on building the scene (stats, inventory, options)

First person animated movement (skyrim like) finished - i`d love to, and would prolly have to remake it to ensure max compatibility with various body sizes, lacking stuff like triggers based on thumbstick push to understand speed, access to navigate lock height and navigate speed in order for it to be plug and play. Works for desktop too if passenger in embody is used but i`d rather make a separate 3rd person version for it.

Working pistol as you would imagine (holster as well) it without reloading though, it`s a sci fi setting so ammo slowly rebuilds over time, i can do two handed rifles as well. There will be some lag in VR mode on the hands due to physics but gun works perfectly. - finished, but i might remake it using other plugins for stat integration and better upgrade system.

Last edited:
To me that sounds awesome. If it's half as a good as it sounds, I think many people will love it.

It's going to be a bit bumpy at first very likely. VAM has been around for a long time now and people that still play it are used to how things are and want more of the same because they like how vam is, that's why they still play it. Gameplay is something many have tried and almost everyone received an underwhelming reception. The main focus imho it should be to make it as not-vam-like as possible. Something that you load and play and it just works. That way you'll be able to attract people that are into gaming to try it, like posting on r/adultvrgames. If it's something that's very vam-like (do this in this plugin, do that in this plugin, add this plugin, read this guide, etc) and you promote it only here on the hub to the virtamate crowd, the reception might be a bit cold.

But I hope it goes well and I'll follow it with interest. Good luck!

Thanks a bunch! The idea is to begin and remain in play mode always. But, it`s going to take a loong time to make it haha
Ps. I released a version of the VR Embody walk mentioned there for those curious enough.

I would try it but I doubt I would be playing more than once. Going towards what SPQR said, when I load VaM I know what I want to do, while loading a real game it's for a different interest. However, if you can merge these two while keeping that VaM interest in it, then that's a great achievement and I hope that happens.

The few games here that I've tried tend to have a lot of walking - big annoyance for me - or force you to spend a lot of time or effort getting to the "fun parts" ;). When you do it's a hit or miss in terms of action that you enjoy, or perhaps there's still some game left so you want to keep going to see what's next and that action is wasted a bit. They are very impressive scenes, don't get me wrong, and the work must have been immense, but they tend to be a one time playing scene and this deeply affects the feedback it gets.

I took my chance on a mini-game, it's barely a game, focusing on a silly fun theme, using different bodies and really simple action. It took just a day to do:
Not that good of a download ratio compared to more typical scenes, but a lot higher likes and reviews ratio than normal. Games, or any non typical scene, will be less popular but hopefully more engaging if you find some angle that people enjoy or are surprised.

The only opinion in the game development I would say is to keep things simple as you can build it up over time. For starters you have something earlier that is more focused on the core of what you want to do, and if you see that it doesn't have much attention or feedback comes in you can take that for improvements or change of focus.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom