Workout clothes for Futa

Clothing Workout clothes for Futa

Can You please share how you create this dress which can hold erection in pants? i was trying to create something similar but failed after many attempt's, i am curious to know how you have done it. Did you used MD or designed complete pants in Blender? If you can share your pattern files and guide me on how you did it, i would like to use that concept to create many new concepts which people could use in animations. i wanted to make clothing thicker so when touched with hands, it won't break the clothing and expose skin, thanks again for making this much needed clothing item on VAM.

The software I use is a Japanese software called Metasequoia, similar to Blender modeling.
I often create them by extruding from a basic shape box.
I load the modeled clothes into VAM, pose them, check them, and repeat the process of fixing the broken parts, and finally set shims on the parts that can't be helped.
I don't know much about the technical details, so I will give you the OBJ file at a later date so you can take a look at it.

I love the necklace you created. The dress is also very artistic and amazing!

I don't remember the details, but it may have been imported with the penis retracted and the warp checkbox checked.

Back
Top Bottom