Question Will i get the full release of 2.0

Hardy81

Reactions
Hello everyone.
I was wondering, iv pledged over 100euros over a year on patreon. will i get the full 2.0 release?
sorry for posting here. might be wrong place. :3
thx anyway for this great piece of VR fun

I think you'll only get 2.0 if you pay when it comes out. But that's just guessing. So no matter how much you paid, you have to pay the moment it comes out.

Upvote 0
I would be VERY disappointed, if the V2 would have an other payment methode like V1.x.
So if you pay 8€ each month, you will pay it for V2, too. As you may know, there will be no more updates to V1, so in theory you could stop paying it every month. But most of us still do this for supporting the V2 development and VaM in general. Like I said: I would be very dissapointed. Maybe MeshedVR could think about a "thankyou" bonus thingy for very loyal supporters, but that is IMHO not neccessary: we all love VaM and this is how patronage works.

Upvote 0
I would be VERY disappointed, if the V2 would have an other payment methode like V1.x.
So if you pay 8€ each month, you will pay it for V2, too. As you may know, there will be no more updates to V1, so in theory you could stop paying it every month. But most of us still do this for supporting the V2 development and VaM in general. Like I said: I would be very dissapointed. Maybe MeshedVR could think about a "thankyou" bonus thingy for very loyal supporters, but that is IMHO not neccessary: we all love VaM and this is how patronage works.

Does anyone know if MeshedVR is a talented individual or a team? If they could work like a video game company, then the progress would be much faster I guess (and of course the price would be higher). There are a lot of super smart plug-in makers for VaM in the hub. Not sure if they are able to contribute to the development of VaM 2.X

I personally don't mind waiting at all btw.:)

Upvote 0
Well I'm pretty confident it will be handled the same way, Patreons get a key from their corresponding tier, with new key needed for each major update. Does not make sense to ask extra money for it, from people who already pledged decent amount of money. Its not like they can get a Steam release, lol

Upvote 0
Meshed has started as a mighty one-man army, but over the time he has hired some few co-workers.

Upvote 0
Why not? There are already 18+ and erotic games on steam available. Though erotic games were banned in steam-germany in 2020.
I'm mostly worried that copyrighted models will get culled. Fighting games and movie characters and celebs. But then maybe not, because Skyrim is on steam with all sorts of mods. Maybe I'm mixing it with console release with highly curated mod content

Upvote 0
Why not? There are already 18+ and erotic games on steam available. Though erotic games were banned in steam-germany in 2020.

That would be very limited distribution.
Yes there is zero Adult content on Steam anymore in Germany and some other countries since near two years due to Steams's still missing age verification function.
Steam, instead of adding a age verification, simply denies access to adult content to all countries who sent them a request for age verification.
And if you fake it using a VPN and buying adult content you will lose your steam account and all games / apps you purchased.
In zero understand Steam here that they do not just add a simple age verification and instead just lock out entire countries from content access.
They harm the adult content industry also with that silly behavior.

Actually regarding VAM i hope for the "sales" VAM will include a better application protection other than the always identical one key since the current single VAM full version key is shared all over the internet alltime.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom