Question Full...use search to limit

Reactions
i've updated to the latest version of VAM and when searching for a plugin in the UI, it no longer displays all the available plugins. it only lists some and says "full...use search to limit". if i don't know the name of what i'm searching for and just want to scroll everything, can i do that in the new version of VAM like i could in my older version?

That feature was added so that the menu will come up faster for people with many, many vars. It's expected that you will have some idea what you're looking for, so can enter a few characters of the creator or plugin name in the filter box to narrow down your search.

There's no way to disable the new functionality.

If you want to browse your entire, collection, i suppose you'd have to do so in the package manager, then go back to the "load plugin" page when you know what you want.

Upvote 0
That feature was added so that the menu will come up faster for people with many, many vars. It's expected that you will have some idea what you're looking for, so can enter a few characters of the creator or plugin name in the filter box to narrow down your search.

There's no way to disable the new functionality.

If you want to browse your entire, collection, i suppose you'd have to do so in the package manager, then go back to the "load plugin" page when you know what you want.
bummer. with all the files i have there's no chance i'm gonna remember the names of most of them. :LOL:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom