Why is my hair in presets not loading?

natgeo

Reactions
Hi, I am a noob and I cant seem to figure out why most of the looks I have saved as presets (ingame, through the root menu thing) when I try to load them into a different scene they always seem to load in without hair. For example, both of these looks are ones I recently downloaded and I cant seem to get the hair to load. Whether its from the appearance preset tab or under the saved looks tab, both ways seem to load in without hair for me.

Last edited:
I just tried the Cassie look 😍 and had the same results i think the hair is a asset not hair, I have not located the file yet but I dont think its hair or clothes or it would show up when you select only active.

alright well im not too sure what that means honestly but thanks, good to know that at least it wasnt just me not understanding something or fucking something up lol

download this Plugins - CUAManager | Virt-A-Mate Hub it allows you to save linked assets (items that are in another category than hair and clothes basically miscellaneous) it lets you save all assets linked to the person it is a session plugin so when you load her scene, select "Edit Mode" > "Session Plugin" > "Select File" > Blazedust plugin (mine says ADD_ME cslist so look for that) > open custom UI > (create name for attached assets "Cassie") > Save linked assets > then open the scene you want her to be in then do all this but instead of > Save linked assets ... select preset > Cassie > Load Preset

I know thats a lot but figure it out once and its cake for the next one lol

download this Plugins - CUAManager | Virt-A-Mate Hub it allows you to save linked assets (items that are in another category than hair and clothes basically miscellaneous) it lets you save all assets linked to the person it is a session plugin so when you load her scene, select "Edit Mode" > "Session Plugin" > "Select File" > Blazedust plugin (mine says ADD_ME cslist so look for that) > open custom UI > (create name for attached assets "Cassie") > Save linked assets > then open the scene you want her to be in then do all this but instead of > Save linked assets ... select preset > Cassie > Load Preset

I know thats a lot but figure it out once and its cake for the next one lol
or just pick out Hair that looks good on her and re save the preset

Whoever creates looks and then decide to make the hair as an asset instead of, you know, HAIR!, can go straight to hell. There's nothing more annoying than wanting to load a look in a scene and have them load without fkn hair!

Back
Top Bottom