Question Why is it that when a girl spreads her legs, sometimes the vagina polygons stretch and looks like PS2 graphics

NutellaBrah

Reactions
I noticed this in a few scenes depending on the model and the leg position. If she has legs up or spread the surrounding textures of the crotch and surrounding vagina area starts to really stretch some texture in the area and it looks like a its stretched beyond a level that the physics can handle while keeping the detail qualiy and it looks like jarring jagged polygon.

Not sure if its even possible to fix such a thing.

I tried to go down on a girl like that once in a sauna and those polygons shattered my immersion.

It might be impossible though I dunno. Maybe add more flesh "resolution" to the stretch mechanism? ( I have no idea what im talking about lol)

Last edited:
Hi, there is unfortunately nothing like a stretch mechanism. It is only a 3d mesh with rigged bones. In some areas of the (DAZ3d genesis 2) female model, there is a low density on the vertex mesh. For instance: the breasts have a high mesh resolution, the legs have a low resolution. If you stretch this "low resolution" area, aka moving the bones, it is like stretching a rubberband with a pattern on it and the texture will be ugly distorted. Because the figures (with all the bones, weighting, rigging, uv-maps, collision areas, etc), are fix, there is no way to "add" more vertices or polygones into it, or a texture with some kind of a hypothetical "dynamic resolution". The texture looks good stretched OR unstretched. Not both, unfortunately.
In addition to this, the crotch area is extremely complicated, because in this area the separate main figure model and the vagina model PLUS the different textures (UV-maps) of the vagina/anus or penis/anus are joined together.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom