White Floor please help!

nooooch

Reactions
Hi guys!
I am new in VAM and in almost all the scenes I load, the floor is not aligned so there are white stains all over it.
Sometimes all the floor is white like in the picture and I have to manually move UP the Unity Asset or the wall used to be the floor on the Y axis to be able to see it.
So I have to adjust (when it is possible!!) then save it like this.
Why is this happening in some scenes and what can I do to load it correctly by default?
Do you guys have the same issue?
Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Why is there a white floor showing up in all the scenes you load? That's not normal.
I would run a core check from vam_updater.exe to make sure there's nothing missing from base VAM to start with. White floors is not a expected thing in scenes unless they're added.

Why is there a white floor showing up in all the scenes you load? That's not normal.
I would run a core check from vam_updater.exe to make sure there's nothing missing from base VAM to start with. White floors is not a expected thing in scenes unless they're added.
I have passed a core check and the problem is still here...

1. Check scenes by other creators (e.g. mine) whether they have the same issue. Sometimes creators here just publish broken stuff ;)
  2. Check your session plugins. Maybe you have some plugin that is creating this for some reason?
  3. Make sure to not use MergeLoad to open scenes.

I think this can be caused by having two different 'floors' in the scene. The Wooden Panel is often used as a floor. If that is merged into a scene that has its own floor, they can interfere. Why it's white, I'm not sure. Merge load can do this. If you have some default scene that always gets loaded, this can trip you up.

I think this can be caused by having two different 'floors' in the scene. The Wooden Panel is often used as a floor. If that is merged into a scene that has its own floor, they can interfere. Why it's white, I'm not sure. Merge load can do this. If you have some default scene that always gets loaded, this can trip you up.
Thanks, how can I know if a default scene is loaded at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom