I tried the second method you mentioned, but it still didn't work. I stopped using the first plugin a long time ago,Two things can be happening, either you have GiveMeFPS running as a session/scene plugin which can override hair properties once you load a model, or the model itself has altered hair properties compared to the default ones, and whenever you load them again you override these settings. If you're not using GiveMeFPS, it's very likely the second case.
If you have good PC specs, you can decrease hair thickness, and increase both the hair strand count and curvature points to make them look more realistic (these settings can be found in "Look" and "Physics" tabs of your screenshot, respectively). The better the PC specs, the more you can tune these settings towards finer hair with more individual strands. Be sure to then save appearance and hair presets with the changes.
Crank up the render scale (first screenshot) and what he means to say turn up curve density and hair multiplier they both should be the same, try 32/32, it really bugs me when people make up names for something. Also turn off high quality physics its useless and your cache is 223gb you should clear that once and a while.I tried the second method you mentioned, but it still didn't work. I stopped using the first plugin a long time ago,![]()
Yeah thanks! I couldn't check the names for itCrank up the render scale (first screenshot) and what he means to say turn up curve density and hair multiplier they both should be the same, try 32/32, it really bugs me when people make up names for something. Also turn off high quality physics its useless and your cache is 223gb you should clear that once and a while.
After saving and reloading, the hair—including the eyebrows—still looks very low-quality.Yeah thanks! I couldn't check the names for it![]()
After saving and reloading, the hair—including the eyebrows—still looks very low-quality.Crank up the render scale (first screenshot) and what he means to say turn up curve density and hair multiplier they both should be the same, try 32/32, it really bugs me when people make up names for something. Also turn off high quality physics its useless and your cache is 223gb you should clear that once and a while.
Are you 100% positive that no Atom in the scene (or Session and Scene Plugins) has GiveMeFPS enabled?After saving and reloading, the hair—including the eyebrows—still looks very low-quality.
Ok, Then I would say it's a old version hairstyle, Use a newer one you want hair that's V3 it's newer with better physics, The eyebrows maybe try a different skin.