My model, after changing the pose and moving the mouse, starts flying around the stage.

nostradame

Reactions
I am asking you for help. I have a problem with VAM. I pressed something accidentally and my character starts flying around the screen when I move the mouse. I took a photo of the bug report. Maybe you can read something from it. It's better when the collision is disabled.Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_20230206_205832.jpg
    IMG_20230206_205832.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
that happens when the person collides with something else, like a wall, some assets that have collision enabled or the feet going through the floor

when that happens the physics will go crazy for a while and then you'll see that error and the collision will get disabled automatically on the person

you have to click this red button in the controls & physics tab and then you can move the person (so that it doesn't collide with things) and re-enable Collision (above that red button)

1675719764316.png

that happens when the person collides with something else, like a wall, some assets that have collision enabled or the feet going through the floor

when that happens the physics will go crazy for a while and then you'll see that error and the collision will get disabled automatically on the person

you have to click this red button in the controls & physics tab and then you can move the person (so that it doesn't collide with things) and re-enable Collision (above that red button)

View attachment 209133

i will check it tomorrow. Is there anything I can do to prevent this problem from happening permanently? Because today was the first time I had something like this.

i will check it tomorrow. Is there anything I can do to prevent this problem from happening permanently? Because today was the first time I had something like this.

not to my knowledge, sorry

but it's an isolated thing, it doesn't affect other scenes or vam as a whole if you're worried about that. vam just detects there's a problem with the physics on that person atom and turns off the collision on the person for you to fix the positioning

it happens every now and then and the way to avoid it is to identify what's causing it, what other atoms are overlapping with the person, and adjusting them in the scene so that they don't overlap.

if it looks like there's nothing else overlaping with the person, then possibly it's the floor, you might have it too high and when you load a pose on the model for example the feet 'teleport' through the floor

not to my knowledge, sorry

but it's an isolated thing, it doesn't affect other scenes or vam as a whole if you're worried about that. vam just detects there's a problem with the physics on that person atom and turns off the collision on the person for you to fix the positioning

it happens every now and then and the way to avoid it is to identify what's causing it, what other atoms are overlapping with the person, and adjusting them in the scene so that they don't overlap.

if it looks like there's nothing else overlaping with the person, then possibly it's the floor, you might have it too high and when you load a pose on the model for example the feet 'teleport' through the floor

well, the problem is that it occurs on every model and scene 🤔 I will reinstall vam if what you say will not help.

if it happens on every scene & every model that's very weird, I've never heard about anything like that before

if you have any session plugins, I'd remove those and see if that helps

Sometimes I have this problem, sometimes not. As for plugins, there are zero of them in the scene. I didn't use anything.

Check first for Core integrity in vam_updater.exe.
What VaM version do you have? Any session plugins loaded?

I didn't load anything from plugins. Unless in some clothes they were attached or morph. The VaM version is the latest. there are no plug-ins either in the scene or on the model.

I meant session plugins, not scene or atom plugins. Assuming no.
Did you run a core check?
It's not normal at all the explosions happening in multiple scenes so often.

I haven't added any plugin anywhere.Tell me where and how to do it because I have no idea. I do not know what you mean. I'm new to VaM and don't know much about it yet. If you can help with any photo or video I will be grateful 👍

You mean how to run a Core check?
It's a option in vam_updater.exe, which is a file in your root VaM folder, the one you used to download VaM. The options button in it has the Core Check functionality.

I think I saw something like that. I will check it tomorrow and get back to you 👍 And what does this core option do? what is he responsible for?

Checks if all the base VaM files are present and not corrupted in some way.
I tested everything in core check now. We'll see if there's still a problem. If the problem persists, I'll get back to you, if it's not a problem anymore, thank you for your help.

Back
Top Bottom