Question When i add a Person Or even using the VamX plugin and Posses him, He Distorts in VR

juytoo3zDEE

Reactions
Is there a way to not distort the characters i posses, because in plain VaM. i posses them and it's fine if i just stand and move my quest controllers, that's no problem. But if i i posses a character that is already in a lower position like in a sex position, suddenly push a wrong button like the Joystick up, or just suddenly by moving my body ...and if he's starting possition is like a sex position of missionary( doing the woman),,,he gets completely distorted. Same if i posses a female character. It happens both in Vam and VamX. So i don't know how to have immersive Vam or VamX experiences if the characters keep distoring baaaadly. I also have tried without character, just using VR hands but there sseems to be a problem with 1.2077 version where the VR hands keep disappaering and i have to go back to the User preferences VR2 tab and i find out the Hands section Left and right hands or just one keeps unchecking itself, Collision for them too.

But also it would be better to become a Character Atom(Person Atom) and posses him/her than just using VR hands.
Thanks if anyone has any tips on the distortion problems.

In VamX i'm new to it, I just went to Add plugin Posession then, i'm not sure what i had to do but i did EMBODY option and it worked immediately i became the guys POV but just few seconds then it distorted so badly.

Back
Top Bottom