Whats your average FPS in VAM? 2 Person atom 1 CUA and your computer spec?

Ahh, makes perfect sense. Wasn't sure if they'd help or not, but knew it wouldn't hurt to ask. I was just messing around with them the other day myself, didn't even realize they were desktop only lol. Well, carry on carryin' on then :) Looking forward to what this thread comes up with!

I'm experimenting a lot with lighting which decreases my FPS sometimes very badly. I understood that update 2.0 should be a massive performance boost for lighting. It affects my FPS very badly when I add more than two light sources.

Here you have some examples from what I have made with lighting. My average FPS is around 20 when I took these screenshots. When I add a second character, it drops even further. I can't wait for update 2.0 with better performance for lighting effects. I haven't tried any of this in VR, it would be instant motion sickness. 😂

Click on the picture to see them, they are all in 4k.

1626975999.jpg
1627171639.jpg
1627074720.jpg

I was trying here some lighting in darker scene's, somehow her eyes got messed up. Still need to fix it, it usually only happens with this character. But the performance was slightly better than those other screenshots. But the environment was also less high res.
1628380958.jpg

My specs:

Ryzen 7 1800x
MSI GTX1080 x+
16GB 3200mhz
M.2 Western Digital Black 1tb

I'm going to upgrade my computer next year probably.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom