Question What is the maximum of Person atoms you can have in one scene?

BigAssClapper

Reactions
I was wondering since I don't see any orgy scenes on the hub.

The max I saw was 3 girls fucking each other. But would be cool to play a scene with 3 or 4 couples M/F fucking and you just can go and swap them up.

Any way, what's the maximum you have had in one scene?

You can add as many as you like...in theory. However, the performance cost is high/extreme. Even with a high-end CPU handling more than 3 characters tanks your FPS. You need raw singlecore CPU power, lots of cores won't help you. In Desktop mode you may be able 1-2 more, but even there its a problem.

However, the question would be: Why do you need so many fully fledged characters with collisions, soft-physics, cloth-physics and morphs? You don't need that for just animation, so may be able to turn it off for the characters that don't have contact with the player. You may also want to bring in cheaper non-interactable background characters via CUA....that way you can have 10s or 100s. Look here on the hub, I think I saw various sets of background NPCs that just have simple idle animation.

Upvote 0
Thak you for replying. Really great info you gave there.

I would like to know from more people what is the maximum of Person atoms they got in a single scene. Just a number.

Upvote 0
It also depends on how many clothing they are wearing, texture quality, hair etc. How more complex the character, how more it will ask from your hardware.

Environment and lighting also ask a lot from your hardware. If you have a very good and realistic looking environment, it will also cost more of your performance, so you can spawn less characters in the scene. Same goes with lighting, you can only make up to 6 light sources. But if you spawn more then 3, it will also cost a lot of your hardware.

If you have a empty black scene, you can go up to 5 to 6 characters, with a decent computer. With good lighting and a environment, max 2 to 3 before it gets very unplayable.

Upvote 0
You can pose then export out the atom tgen make a CUA in unity for background characters. I have some on the hub

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom