• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question What if models are shorter than original?

wickedninja8599

Reactions
So on some scenes I swap the appearance preset to other women I like, but some are shorter than the original models in the scene and certain things aren't going into the places they are supposed to. How can one fix this?

Solution
Simply change the size on the character after you have applied your appearance : )

EDIT: I assumed you knew where it was: select your character, tab "Control & Physics 1", bottom left of the tab "Scale".

A neat trick is to have a temporary appearance you save at the proper size (the same as in your target scene) and load it. So that you don't have to rescale it afterwards since it might break initial alignments.

Another thing: alignment can be broken simply because of the overall proportions of your other character. Size is not the only factor.
Simply change the size on the character after you have applied your appearance : )

EDIT: I assumed you knew where it was: select your character, tab "Control & Physics 1", bottom left of the tab "Scale".

A neat trick is to have a temporary appearance you save at the proper size (the same as in your target scene) and load it. So that you don't have to rescale it afterwards since it might break initial alignments.

Another thing: alignment can be broken simply because of the overall proportions of your other character. Size is not the only factor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
You can check the model before the swap using this:

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom