Question Are there many animal models too ? (non sexual ofc)

VamPire

Reactions
I see lion and horse, and it's quite amazing looking at 3D animals in close up esp a wild one, if there are virtual pet scenes, that would be awesome, can pet and feed them. I think I've tried searching and only found those two animals.

Cat and dog would be awesome, they have been mocapped before.

(If there is a scene with a house, girl, pet, and each can do their own stuffs or together, interacting with the surrounding/objects in the house at random, that would be great. I watched a maid scene cleaning the room the other day, and it's awesome, but that's just a part of this. Kinda like the sims game.)

Last edited:
I agree, it would very cool to have an Animal Atom (similar to Person Atom) that could be animated or controlled in the scene, but
I think the only option are the Custom Unity Asset animated animals (e.g. ZSRX's animals and monsters, Matt Richard's Black Cat, etc)
Unfortunately, these CUA's are all predefined animations and don't interact with the surroundings.
The tutorial file on mega is no longer available. What format should I download the cat ? fbx uzdz gitf glb , and where to put it in VaM folder ?

Upvote 0
The tutorial file on mega is no longer available. What format should I download the cat ? fbx uzdz gitf glb , and where to put it in VaM folder ?
I noticed that the tutorial was missing also after recommending it. I sent a request to Matt Richard to re up it. Let's hope he does. I'd like to read it also.
As far as formats, I'm completely ignorant on CUA creation. I just use what others create.
I can tell you it was used in Spacedog's Noodle scene. But all that will show you is how to include CUA's in scenes, which again, is about the extent of my knowledge.

Upvote 0
I noticed that the tutorial was missing also after recommending it. I sent a request to Matt Richard to re up it. Let's hope he does. I'd like to read it also.
As far as formats, I'm completely ignorant on CUA creation. I just use what others create.
I can tell you it was used in Spacedog's Noodle scene. But all that will show you is how to include CUA's in scenes, which again, is about the extent of my knowledge.
Nice, I'll try saving the cat from there and load it to my scene later. Thx.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom