Question VR - best quality of life recommendations

cmramlow

Reactions
Returning to VR in VAM after a long absence due to getting a new quest headset and struggling to do a few things where I bet there's some QOL packages out there the community can pro-tip their recommendations. What are you guys using in VR? Thanks!

Returning to VR in VAM after a long absence due to getting a new quest headset and struggling to do a few things where I bet there's some QOL packages out there the community can pro-tip their recommendations. What are you guys using in VR? Thanks!
Not sure your exact question but in VR (Pimax 5k BE) i make my own 30 second timeline animations similar to this video

Attachments

• Melissa.mp4
    15.2 MB
Upvote 0
I have a old breathing plugin that I use alot , then sometimes Glance Plugin but i like the girl to look at me. Then timeline i use alot to mocap and animate.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
for the best since always unmatched quality of fapping: @via5 "cue" plugin and FabioDen.PoseManager.140.var (plus everlaster naturalis, cheesyFX plugins etc.)

Upvote 0
Regarding QoL when working in Desktop mode (you should, VR is for playing...) I recommend these as your always loaded session plugings:
  1. PowerHandles (by myself, part of Essentials pack)
    • Massive improvements for precise placement, measures to prevent accidental movement, extremely helpful easy access to global coords and grid alignment
  2. Keybindings (by Acid Bubbles)
  3. FrameRateControl (by myself, part of Essentials pack)
    • Pause VaM when not focused (e.g. when you work in Blender, Unity or do coding) so you save on heat, energy use and fan noise level.
    • Also essential for video recording, because it allows you to record at half your monitor refresh rate, so precisely at 30Hz, etc. That prevents doubled or skipped frames, so you video is a LOT smoother although it's just 30fps.
  4. EditMode (by myself, part of Essentials pack)
    • Switch to Edit mode when launching VaM and enable targets
  5. SuperShot (by myself, part of Essentials pack)
    • Replaces the build-in screenshot tool with larger preview window and also better image quality and lots of options.
    • Also has options for automation when used with LogicBricks

Upvote 0
Download pretty much every plugin by @Stopper @CheesyFX @PluginIdea @SPQR @Acid Bubbles @MacGruber and work your way outwards from there. I did a post last year with some recommendations that I'm planning a sequel to soon. There are also some great guides out there worth working your way through here.

I'll try these plugin recommendations and can't wait to read the sequel, thank you!

for the best since always unmatched quality of fapping: @via5 "cue" plugin and FabioDen.PoseManager.140.var (plus everlaster naturalis, cheesyFX plugins etc.)

I'll check out cue, thanks!

Regarding QoL when working in Desktop mode (you should, VR is for playing...) I recommend these as your always loaded session plugings:
  1. PowerHandles (by myself, part of Essentials pack)
    • Massive improvements for precise placement, measures to prevent accidental movement, extremely helpful easy access to global coords and grid alignment
  2. Keybindings (by Acid Bubbles)
  3. FrameRateControl (by myself, part of Essentials pack)
    • Pause VaM when not focused (e.g. when you work in Blender, Unity or do coding) so you save on heat, energy use and fan noise level.
    • Also essential for video recording, because it allows you to record at half your monitor refresh rate, so precisely at 30Hz, etc. That prevents doubled or skipped frames, so you video is a LOT smoother although it's just 30fps.
  4. EditMode (by myself, part of Essentials pack)
    • Switch to Edit mode when launching VaM and enable targets
  5. SuperShot (by myself, part of Essentials pack)
    • Replaces the build-in screenshot tool with larger preview window and also better image quality and lots of options.
    • Also has options for automation when used with LogicBricks

Yep, your plugins have already always been staple as well as the AB key bindings. Thank you for chiming in!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom