• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Video Renderer for 3D VR180, VR360 and Flat 2D & Audio + BVH Animation Recorder

Plugins Video Renderer for 3D VR180, VR360 and Flat 2D & Audio + BVH Animation Recorder

I think I got it working, thanks for the tips Ragingsimian!
Bit of a noob question, but what is the best way to record POV videos with this? Like what is the easiest way to get the camera to move with the persons head/eyes, so that it would look the same as using Passenger or Embody in game? And of course without the characters head clipping in to the frame lol

I think I got it working, thanks for the tips Ragingsimian!
Bit of a noob question, but what is the best way to record POV videos with this? Like what is the easiest way to get the camera to move with the persons head/eyes, so that it would look the same as using Passenger or Embody in game? And of course without the characters head clipping in to the frame lol

If the head isn't moving much positionally I put the "VR camera" in a good spot then parent the up/down and left/right rotations of the camera to "head control".
You want to lock out "tilt" though. The camera should always be level horizontally.

If the head is moving too much and clips into the camera - you can parent the camera fully to the head. Lately though I end up giving the camera a fully seperate animation track and mock anything that would have otherwise been done via parent. Ends up being the best way to literally dodge the inevitable head movement that clips into the camera.

I'm having trouble recording my scene (it's here, if it matters). I converted the UI buttons to triggers, then use the a scene animation triggers at set intervals to trigger the correct timeline animation. But when I start playback and record video, everything comes desynced. The animations don't capture right (for example, the hands sort of stay put), and the individual animations come de-synced. It's definitely a problem with the renderer; when I just press play normally, everything works right.

Can anyone think of any obvious settings in Timeline or in this I'm missing to cause these issues? I'd be happy to share the scene (with the renderer atom in place) if anyone wants to go through the trouble of taking a look.

I'm having trouble recording my scene (it's here, if it matters). I converted the UI buttons to triggers, then use the a scene animation triggers at set intervals to trigger the correct timeline animation. But when I start playback and record video, everything comes desynced. The animations don't capture right (for example, the hands sort of stay put), and the individual animations come de-synced. It's definitely a problem with the renderer; when I just press play normally, everything works right.

Can anyone think of any obvious settings in Timeline or in this I'm missing to cause these issues? I'd be happy to share the scene (with the renderer atom in place) if anyone wants to go through the trouble of taking a look.

One thing to make sure of ... In the Timeline options make sure each animation is set to "game time" not "real time".

If that doesn't clear things up for you I can take a look at the scene. It better be a good scene though. ;-)

Need some help, in some scenes. this here happens and cant be fixet by reloading the plugin or hardreset and open the scene again.

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Custom/Scripts/Eosin/VRRenderer.shaderbundle. Not valid
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRender shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderAlpha shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderRotate shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderRotateTriangle shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load PixelSliceEquirect shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load AlphaFromDifference shader!
!> LilyRender shader not loaded.

One thing to make sure of ... In the Timeline options make sure each animation is set to "game time" not "real time".

If that doesn't clear things up for you I can take a look at the scene. It better be a good scene though. ;-)

I checked - it was set to real time. Switching it to game time changed things but just created other issues. The audio ran way faster than the animations, and the animations weren't done after I expected them to be. I sent you a PM with the scene link, although I'm pretty sure that it's the version with the timing on the animations set to game time. The other dependencies for the scene are linked in the original version of the scene's hub page here.

Thanks so much!

Need some help, in some scenes. this here happens and cant be fixet by reloading the plugin or hardreset and open the scene again.

!> Error during attempt to load assetbundle Custom/Scripts/Eosin/VRRenderer.shaderbundle. Not valid
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRender shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderAlpha shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderRotate shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load LilyRenderRotateTriangle shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load PixelSliceEquirect shader!
!> VRRenderer: Could not load AlphaFromDifference shader!
!> LilyRender shader not loaded.

Do you have any Unity assets in the scene? Like an environment?

There can be a conflict in the naming of items inside the Unity assetbundle. The default asset GUID names are not unique.

how am i able to render a 2d scene if i cant move it to show what im trying to render?

Attachments

• Screenshot (143).png
    Screenshot (143).png
    668.1 KB · Views: 0
how am i able to render a 2d scene if i cant move it to show what im trying to render?

What I myself do is I always attach the VR Renderer plugin to the Window Camera instead of creating it's own empty. Then I move and parent the Window Cameras window behind the camera - like it's the rear display on a regular camera.

I set the Windows Camera to a 90 degree FOV and now you have a good perspective of what will be in the center of frame for the VR.

I also keep the preview up but just small. Mostly to understand what's going to be "the ground".

I found just moving the empty to also be sufficient for my needs. It's a little simpler, and if it works for you it works.

Also, thanks in public to raging simian for getting me on the right track with my issues. Your help is much appreciated. :)

I found just moving the empty to also be sufficient for my needs. It's a little simpler, and if it works for you it works.

Also, thanks in public to raging simian for getting me on the right track with my issues. Your help is much appreciated. :)

Link the places your final work can be seen. Furry is mainstream these days and furry creators have been spanking "normies" in the quality of VR gaming releases before VAM hit it's stride ('cuz plugins).

Good VR is good VR in my book. I'm always happy to share and promote it.

My audio is always out of sync. Anyone knows how to fix ?

Edit: I think it's because my audio is always only half as long as the video but I don't understand why. I'm sure I'm matching the FPS in avidemux with the FPS I picked in the ingame plugin.

Last edited:
Hi @Eosin
Tried your plugin.
I have a question
When I start video recording and render (F10) it shows me that I can only record 5-8 minutes (Real Time) and it turns out 5-10 seconds of the scene. ( only 600 image)
The question is what am I doing wrong?
Although, of course, I don’t expect an answer anymore ... from you Jan 14, 2022 it was 9 months ago ... apparently you already scored on this .. and our stupid questions ...Therefore, I ask a question to all our guys who use this plugin .. please .. dear .. answer !!!

config-gf2060\12th\16ram

Last edited:
My audio is always out of sync. Anyone knows how to fix ?

Edit: I think it's because my audio is always only half as long as the video but I don't understand why. I'm sure I'm matching the FPS in avidemux with the FPS I picked in the ingame plugin.

It may depend on the scene. I downloaded a scene with a scene animation, not using the timeline plugin. The scene animation said it was 250 seconds. I added a soundtrack behind it with a song known to be 4:10 long. This should have been a match. The song ended halfway through the scene. I had to add another song. It turns out that the scene was actually 500 seconds, even though it said it was 250. That might explain your half as long issue. I used a stopwatch app on my phone to time the scene!

Hi @Eosin
Tried your plugin.
I have a question
When I start video recording and render (F10) it shows me that I can only record 5-8 minutes (Real Time) and it turns out 5-10 seconds of the scene. ( only 600 image)
The question is what am I doing wrong?
Although, of course, I don’t expect an answer anymore ... from you Jan 14, 2022 it was 9 months ago ... apparently you already scored on this .. and our stupid questions ...Therefore, I ask a question to all our guys who use this plugin .. please .. dear .. answer !!!

config-gf2060\12th\16ram

There's an option in the plugin UI to set the total recording time.

It may depend on the scene. I downloaded a scene with a scene animation, not using the timeline plugin. The scene animation said it was 250 seconds. I added a soundtrack behind it with a song known to be 4:10 long. This should have been a match. The song ended halfway through the scene. I had to add another song. It turns out that the scene was actually 500 seconds, even though it said it was 250. That might explain your half as long issue. I used a stopwatch app on my phone to time the scene!

If I render in 30 FPS ingame and then choose 25 fps as source and 30 fps as final in avidemux both have similar duration and it's better synced but I haven't figured out how to do that with 60 fps, the audio is always much shorter.

If I render in 30 FPS ingame and then choose 25 fps as source and 30 fps as final in avidemux both have similar duration and it's better synced but I haven't figured out how to do that with 60 fps, the audio is always much shorter.

See my post from May. I'm not sure Avidemux will work if you're rendering at 60 FPS. With the settings described, 30 FPS stays synced.

I noticed when the world scale is changed in the scene the Renderer still uses 1.0 world scale. Also some Assets making the renderer Broken like Glas and other reflections

Does anyone know if there is a way to invert the aspect ratio for the plugin? I'm trying to make a video for mobile screens and would like to invert 16:9 to 9:16 for example. The Super Shot Plugin has this feature for example. You tick a checkbox and everything get's inverted. Would be nice to have it here too. Maybe there is another way to achieve this? Couldn't find anything yet

Edit: Of course I'm talking about flat recording mode. Not for VR modes

Back
Top Bottom