• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Very low resource "copy" of a person atom (like a Custom Unity Asset version?)

CheersMate

Reactions
Website
ecchi.iwara.tv
Let's say I have a character in a scene that has just been frozen in time (for example via a magic spell) and I want the scene to progress without that character impacting performance/fps until/if they are unfrozen. I'm thinking if I could make a CUA copy of the frozen pose and replace the person atom with that until needed it would really help a scene that maybe already has a threesome going at it. 3 person atoms really pushes my system and 4 will kill FPS so any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Will be signing off for the next few weeks for Christmas travel so if I don't respond in a timely manor, thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Three VAM Characters rest are animated CUAs

Upvote 0
Ported this girl in her pose then made a CUA in unity and put it back in

1671390723965.gif

Upvote 0
Holy crap. I missed that this question had replies. Christmas/New Year brain reset will do that.
Very interesting. You don't happen to have a guide detailing this process?
I went a different route for the scene I was making but I might have to rethink that.
Plus it may be a good intro to CUA creation.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom