milkingmike

Reactions
Hello everyone, I recently found out about VAM last month, accidentally added "VUM" (cheap knockoff on steam) to my wishlist but thankfully discovered the mistake.

Anyways to the point, It would be hot if someone added a Venus 2000 or similar male milking machine to the game, I see the community already has things like ToySerialController and VAMlauncher for the Fleshlight Launch. A guy is making wireless controls for the venus 2000 air and speed control called the "Mercury 1000", it would be interesting to sync up its controls and VAM for a more interactive experience.
The same person also makes "Edge-O-Matic 3000" a inflatable dildo that measures anal pressure/contractions that can then turn off a machine like the mercury 1000 for the venus if a guy gets too close to orgasm, making it the ultimate edging control.

Ultimately Id like similar assets in game and if anything to do the connectivity/control myself (I can more handle that but not graphical things, lol). Coupled with electro magnetic restraints on a timer I could live out scenes like being hooked up to a milking machine and harvested for my cum in places like a medical laboratory with or without other guys enduring the same relentless draining of our balls.

You may be interested that I had been thinking about a plugin that can control the GPIO ports on a Raspberry PI:
Without any coding, just some soldering/electronics skills, you would be able control all kinds of toys/devices from VaM. At least those where you can access the electronics easily. For example, I modded a Suck-o-Mat some ages ago, since that box is just an air pump with two magnetic valves to create positive/negative air pressure inside a fleshlight. Hooking those valves to the GPIO port of a Raspberry PI is straight forward: On the small board on the right just some Optocoupler to isolate the circuits plus a Transistor/Resistor to amplify the signal to the required voltage. (...) "Connect GPIO" would essentially be an easier to use and more generic revival of that old implementation.
The Suck-o-Mat is basically a "cheap Venus 2000", so that may be an alternative.

For self-bondage I would strongly advise against any software / timer solution that potentially could go wrong. There are those "ice locks" that just use melting ice, so it can't shouldn't go wrong. Still, you should at least have a reliable friend to check on you every 30min or so. Anyway, you may be interested in my "VirtualLock" plugin, which uses tracking of head and hands (via VR headset/controllers) to trigger something when you move too much or press controller buttons, quit VaM, etc. If you let the controllers just dangle from their straps you pretty much can't escape without triggering whatever you hook up to it. If you combine that with my Connect Audio plugin (a variant of the GPIO stuff above), you can hook it up to E-Stim punishing you if you try to escape. So you are not actually restrained, with a good incentive to stay and wait for the timer, while still having the failsafe escape of just triggering the E-Stim.

Note that "thinking about it" doesn't mean I will definitly work on it. I have some time over the holidays I want to spend on VaM'ing, but I have not made up my mind yet what I will work on.

Here you go, Connect v4 has been released:

1641404373.png

You may be interested that I had been thinking about a plugin that can control the GPIO ports on a Raspberry PI:

The Suck-o-Mat is basically a "cheap Venus 2000", so that may be an alternative.

For self-bondage I would strongly advise against any software / timer solution that potentially could go wrong. There are those "ice locks" that just use melting ice, so it can't shouldn't go wrong. Still, you should at least have a reliable friend to check on you every 30min or so. Anyway, you may be interested in my "VirtualLock" plugin, which uses tracking of head and hands (via VR headset/controllers) to trigger something when you move too much or press controller buttons, quit VaM, etc. If you let the controllers just dangle from their straps you pretty much can't escape without triggering whatever you hook up to it. If you combine that with my Connect Audio plugin (a variant of the GPIO stuff above), you can hook it up to E-Stim punishing you if you try to escape. So you are not actually restrained, with a good incentive to stay and wait for the timer, while still having the failsafe escape of just triggering the E-Stim.

Note that "thinking about it" doesn't mean I will definitly work on it. I have some time over the holidays I want to spend on VaM'ing, but I have not made up my mind yet what I will work on.

I have seen the suck o mat and it has a few spin offs, probably will pick one up one day, most likely after I get my Mercury 1000 and The Handy.

Self bondage is a long way away if ever, the electromagnetic locks should be powered via a power bank/battery so if the timer was to fail you would be released once the battery died or got too low to power the electromagnet.

The following post of yours is amazing, I need to look it over in detail... Finally got an Oculus Quest 2 yesterday, all this is a bit much at the moment. lol
The fleshlight scene looks hot as hell!

Back
Top Bottom