Possible to cut penis off as own asset?

Thatoshiriguy

Reactions
I was wondering if it was possible to clip bits off the original bodies and turn them into their own assets.
For example, could the penis be turned into its own asset so that I could import it into a scene and have it be compatible with plugins that reference certain parts?

If so, is it hard to do?

I basically want to be able to import an actual penis into a scene, and stick it to an atom, and then have it behave like a penis. (so to have a real futa vs a femboy)

Last edited:
The penis would not work as a penis but a dildo, which is a atom you can already add to a scene.
Would it not be more like a dildo with extra bones (or controller points at least)? I was trying to use the basic dildo but it was having issues. I also wouldn't easily be able to apply correct looking textures to it.

No idea about the technical side of things, just that a penis not part of a male atom would not have the characteristics of a penis in the male atom, like control points, plugins, morphs, etc, it would be like a dildo.

Use - hub.virtamate.com/resources/hide-skin-by-mask.7089/ by Hunting-Succubus. Create a blank black image and add it to the alpha channel for the head, limbs and torso and gens to make them invisible. the body will still be there, but can be scaled down with morphs to avoid collisions. You can add - hub.virtamate.com/resources/penis-geo-as-clothing.19124/ - by WeebUVR to give you full control over the textures and to mask the pelvis area. You can also add a shape like a cylinder or sphere with the collisions and physics off and attach it to the back to fill in the gap.

Use - hub.virtamate.com/resources/hide-skin-by-mask.7089/ by Hunting-Succubus. Create a blank black image and add it to the alpha channel for the head, limbs and torso and gens to make them invisible. the body will still be there, but can be scaled down with morphs to avoid collisions. You can add - hub.virtamate.com/resources/penis-geo-as-clothing.19124/ - by WeebUVR to give you full control over the textures and to mask the pelvis area. You can also add a shape like a cylinder or sphere with the collisions and physics off and attach it to the back to fill in the gap.
What would the result be?

I'm looking to basically add a functioning penis to a female as I figured that would be easier than vagina to "futa"

I'd say don't bother, you won't be able to link it seemlessly, other people have tried, but with mixed results. If you have a female look you like, use https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/morph-merger.142/ by Project Canyon

to copy all of the morphs to a single slider, do a hard reset and use that morph on a zeroed base futa skin. The morph will be in the famale morphs tab, but select use female morphs on male at the top of the tab. There's no simple way to transfer Genesis Female textures to G2M though, but there are some good looks out there. You can still adjust the colour with WeebUVR penis-geo if you are going for a strap look.

I think that this is the direction I'll go in. I plan to hide everything except the penis of 1 atom, and then disable all the physics and collisions on everything that is hidden. I will then try to move that atom so that the penis sits on the front of a female atom, and link them together so the penis moves when she does etc.
I then want to try to make a plugin where I can allow that penis to be treated as hers. I'm hoping I can add it to the atom as a joint or whatever it would be, but I've not had much chance to test it and there isn't much documentation. I imagine something like atom1.joint("penis") = atom2.joint("penis"). I'm hoping it can carry triggers over too, but I know it's not that simple.
Thanks for the idea

Thatoshiriguy, let me know if you work something out. I am looking to do this, but to add extra breasts to a model (or penises, who knows). I have not had the time to try it out myself, but hope to tinker with this method soon. I believe I have a scene I downloaded somewhere employing this or a similar method to make a "penis atom," so it should be doable.

I found this one recently, its easier than hide skin by mask.

I found this one recently, its easier than hide skin by mask.

Origin69, thank you for the plugin reference, it works well and quick.

Thatoshiriguy, I would expect you could do the same with a penis. It is not perfect, but pretty good for a quick use.

1672790715.jpg

Back
Top Bottom