Ghost Hands + dick as assets?

innocentpervert

Reactions
Hey guys I was looking at the ghost penetrator plugin (amazing plugin btw) and I was thinking about making scenes but the body collision kinda screws with the whole thing, so I was thinking it would be great to make a set of L/R hands and a glass like penis (Like the one in ghost penetrator) as CUA assets. Did someone already did that? I searched around but found nothing so if any of you could point me to an assetbundle or a free asset to convert into a VAM asset I would really appreciate it.

Are you aware there's an option to turn your VR controllers into hands in vam? Only VR, though, not for desktop.
Hands.jpg

Are you aware there's an option to turn your VR controllers into hands in vam? Only VR, though, not for desktop.
View attachment 139558
Yes, What I mean by assets is to have different hands on screen for screenshots and maybe a few videos, I was thinking about a sort of haunted house scene where the player would see disembodied "Ghost hands" (bonus points for translucency) touching the model and maybe a ghost dick for the penetration part. Kind of like a haunted house explorer history turned lewd.

Back
Top Bottom