VAR Manager

Other VAR Manager

hello bro, Could you please assist me in restoring the program to its default settings? I'm encountering some difficulties while using your application and would like to remove the VarsLink.

hello bro, Could you please assist me in restoring the program to its default settings? I'm encountering some difficulties while using your application and would like to remove the VarsLink.
Do you have any more information/errors?
What do you mean by VarsLink? Like the VAM directory?

To reset settings you have to delete all the files/folders in %LocalAppData%\VAMvarmanager

Hi, very useful tool when you want to clean up! I love it.

For your consideration, can we have an option to skip the version number when scanning for unreferenced vars, please? I often update dependencies.
Thanks.

Do you have any more information/errors?
What do you mean by VarsLink? Like the VAM directory?

To reset settings you have to delete all the files/folders in %LocalAppData%\VAMvarmanager

I think he refers to feelfar's varmanager.

I also installed this manager but I don't know how to remove it.

It makes symlink for every var file I have and completely destroyed my addonpakage folder.

Is there any way I can switch to your VAR manager?

It makes symlink for every var file I have and completely destroyed my addonpakage folder.

Sorry I am not sure how feelfar's varmanager works.
My varmanager is pretty simple to use though.

Why would it destroy that?

Also, there is a working fork @ https://github.com/bustesoul/varManager

Theres not a single time Bill-Prime's var manager has worked for me, I am sorry.

Back
Top Bottom