• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

VAR Manager

Other VAR Manager 37

bill_prime

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.buymeacoffee.com
bill_prime submitted a new resource:

VAR Manager - Manage your VAM .var configuration, backup/restore specific files.

Are you a .var hoarder? Does VAM take several seconds to load any menu because you have 4000 .vars? Well do I have the solution for you!
VAR Manager allows you to quickly backup files that you don't want/need at the moment, making VAM much snappier to navigate.
Built with .NET core 3.1, I am working on uploading source code if anyone is interested in source code please let me know.

WHAT DOES THIS DO?
  • Moves your .var files between active VAM Addonpackages...

Read more about this resource...

Genius! I have scripts written in Python that do very similar things, but there is no user interface at all (just json files to configure it).

This is really great, I have 15,000 var so this would be hugely helpful - except for this! " DOES NOT currently support sub-sub-directories within the AddonPackages folder. "

When you can figure out a way to deal with this, then this will become immensely useful to me. Thanks for making this!

Ran into an exception just selecting directories and now it won't run anymore. Got the code somewhere on Github?

Ran into an exception just selecting directories and now it won't run anymore. Got the code somewhere on Github?

Try resetting the settings to clear the directories. Do you have sub-sub directories? Man I need to get that working.
I never used GitHub (just signed up) so I need to learn how to get all that shit working, but in the meantime I am going to work on that feature.

This is really great, I have 15,000 var so this would be hugely helpful - except for this! " DOES NOT currently support sub-sub-directories within the AddonPackages folder. "

When you can figure out a way to deal with this, then this will become immensely useful to me. Thanks for making this!

Thanks for the feedback, I was not sure how many OCD-types there were that manage sub-sub directories so I wasn't sure the need for that feature.
I am actually happy there is a use-case for it, I will work on an update.

Try resetting the settings to clear the directories. Do you have sub-sub directories? Man I need to get that working.
I never used GitHub (just signed up) so I need to learn how to get all that shit working, but in the meantime I am going to work on that feature.
Only one level below. Github's great if I get a chance I might be able to help and debug. Also you can have the community contribute to it. ^_^
Can't reset the settings. It doesn't want to run anymore. Are you saving some environment variables somewhere?

Only one level below. Github's great if I get a chance I might be able to help and debug. Also you can have the community contribute to it. ^_^
Can't reset the settings. It doesn't want to run anymore. Are you saving some environment variables somewhere?

The environmental variables should be stored in a config file in %localappdata%\VAMvarmanager
You should select the root VAM folder NOT the AddonPackages folder. Let me know if you get the bottom of that.

The environmental variables should be stored in a config file in %localappdata%\VAMvarmanager
You should select the root VAM folder NOT the AddonPackages folder. Let me know if you get the bottom of that.

Got it running and got the exception showing. Happens right after selecting the Backup Folder

Code:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
   at VAMvarmanager.varmanager.GetCreatorList()
   at VAMvarmanager.frmVARManager.setfunctionstatus()
   at VAMvarmanager.frmVARManager.btnBackupfolder_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 m
1648751830050.png

Got it running and got the exception showing. Happens right after selecting the Backup Folder

Code:

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.ThrowOverflowOrFormatException(ParsingStatus status, TypeCode type)
   at VAMvarmanager.varmanager.GetCreatorList()
   at VAMvarmanager.frmVARManager.setfunctionstatus()
   at VAMvarmanager.frmVARManager.btnBackupfolder_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 m

I think I know what's going on, var file with incorrect proper naming convention somewhere in there. I'm adding some exception handling now to skip these files and notify the user.

I think I know what's going on, var file with incorrect proper naming convention somewhere in there. I'm adding some exception handling now to skip these files and notify the user.
You could also log those exceptions so we know what's skipping. Great concept though can't wait to get it working. ^_^

You could also log those exceptions so we know what's skipping. Great concept though can't wait to get it working. ^_^

New version has some exception handing, should pop up a message if it runs into a problem with a .var with the filename. Will skip the .var and continue processing after you click OK.
If you find out what .var was having issues I'd like to know what the name was!

New version uploaded with full support for sub-directories. Any other feedback appreciated :)

What a quick turn around, great job with the quick updates and fixes! You should definitely start using github though, it's a fantastic resource to allow people to bug check your code or suggest improvements as well as version control and manage development easier.

1648772530712.png

I've got this error while trying to restore all referenced vars from backup folder. Do you have discord?

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path.
at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at VAMvarmanager.varmanager.RestoreNeededVars()
at VAMvarmanager.frmVARManager.btnRestoreRef_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
System.Private.CoreLib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.700.21.47003
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
----------------------------------------
VAMvarmanager
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/RENNO/AppData/Local/Temp/.net/VAMvarmanager.2/ewdvlh0s.fvs/VAMvarmanager.dll
System.Runtime
Assembly Version: 4.2.2.0
Win32 Version: 4.700.21.47101
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.dll
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.800.121.46704
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.ComponentModel.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll
System.Drawing.Primitives
Assembly Version: 4.2.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Drawing.Primitives.dll
System.Collections.Specialized
Assembly Version: 4.1.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.Specialized.dll
System.Runtime.InteropServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll
System.Drawing.Common
Assembly Version: 4.0.2.2
Win32 Version: 4.700.21.6905
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/System.Drawing.Common.dll
System.Threading
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Threading.dll
System.Diagnostics.TraceSource
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll
System.Collections
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.dll
System.Runtime.Extensions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.Extensions.dll
System.Diagnostics.Debug
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager
Assembly Version: 4.0.3.0
Win32 Version: 4.700.19.56404
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll
netstandard
Assembly Version: 2.1.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/netstandard.dll
System.ObjectModel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ObjectModel.dll
Microsoft.Win32.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll
System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll
System.Threading.Thread
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Threading.Thread.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/Accessibility.dll
System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll
System.Collections.NonGeneric
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll
System.Memory
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Memory.dll
System.ComponentModel
Assembly Version: 4.0.4.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ComponentModel.dll
Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents
Assembly Version: 4.0.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll
System.IO.FileSystem
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.IO.FileSystem.dll
System.Diagnostics.Tools
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Diagnostics.Tools.dll
System.Private.Uri
Assembly Version: 4.0.6.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Private.Uri.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms
Assembly Version: 4.3.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll
System.Buffers
Assembly Version: 4.0.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Buffers.dll
System.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Linq.dll
System.Xml.ReaderWriter
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll
System.Private.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Private.Xml.dll
System.Text.RegularExpressions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll
System.Net.WebClient
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Net.WebClient.dll
System.Text.Encoding.Extensions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll
System.Xml.XmlSerializer
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Xml.XmlSerializer.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic.Core
Assembly Version: 10.0.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/Microsoft.VisualBasic.Core.dll
System.Resources.ResourceManager
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Resources.ResourceManager.dll
System.IO.Compression
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.IO.Compression.dll
System.Text.Json
Assembly Version: 4.0.1.2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Text.Json.dll
System.IO.Compression.ZipFile
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.dll
System.Collections.Concurrent
Assembly Version: 4.0.15.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.Concurrent.dll
System.Reflection.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Reflection.Primitives.dll
System.Reflection.Emit.Lightweight
Assembly Version: 4.1.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Reflection.Emit.Lightweight.dll
System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration.dll
System.Numerics.Vectors
Assembly Version: 4.1.6.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Numerics.Vectors.dll
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll
System.Threading.Tasks
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Threading.Tasks.dll
System.Diagnostics.StackTrace
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll
System.Reflection.Metadata
Assembly Version: 1.4.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Reflection.Metadata.dll
System.Collections.Immutable
Assembly Version: 1.2.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.Immutable.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

Last edited:
View attachment 109656

I've got this error while trying to restore all referenced vars from backup folder. Do you have discord?

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path.
at System.IO.FileSystem.MoveFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
at VAMvarmanager.varmanager.RestoreNeededVars()
at VAMvarmanager.frmVARManager.btnRestoreRef_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
System.Private.CoreLib
Win32 Version: 4.700.21.47003
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
VAMvarmanager
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/RENNO/AppData/Local/Temp/.net/VAMvarmanager.2/ewdvlh0s.fvs/VAMvarmanager.dll
System.Runtime
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.ComponentModel.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ComponentModel.Primitives.dll
System.Drawing.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Drawing.Primitives.dll
System.Collections.Specialized
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.Specialized.dll
System.Runtime.InteropServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.InteropServices.dll
System.Drawing.Common
Assembly Version: 4.0.2.2
Win32 Version: 4.700.21.6905
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/System.Drawing.Common.dll
System.Threading
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Threading.dll
System.Diagnostics.TraceSource
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.dll
System.Collections
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.dll
System.Runtime.Extensions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.Extensions.dll
System.Diagnostics.Debug
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Diagnostics.Debug.dll
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager
Assembly Version: 4.0.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.dll
netstandard
Assembly Version: 2.1.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/netstandard.dll
System.ObjectModel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ObjectModel.dll
Microsoft.Win32.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/Microsoft.Win32.Primitives.dll
System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ComponentModel.EventBasedAsync.dll
System.Threading.Thread
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Threading.Thread.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/Accessibility.dll
System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ComponentModel.TypeConverter.dll
System.Collections.NonGeneric
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.NonGeneric.dll
System.Memory
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Memory.dll
System.ComponentModel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.ComponentModel.dll
Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App/3.1.20/Microsoft.Win32.SystemEvents.dll
System.IO.FileSystem
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.IO.FileSystem.dll
System.Diagnostics.Tools
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Diagnostics.Tools.dll
System.Private.Uri
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Private.Uri.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms
Assembly Version: 4.3.2.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Security.Cryptography.Algorithms.dll
System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Security.Cryptography.Primitives.dll
System.Buffers
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Buffers.dll
System.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Linq.dll
System.Xml.ReaderWriter
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Xml.ReaderWriter.dll
System.Private.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Private.Xml.dll
System.Text.RegularExpressions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Text.RegularExpressions.dll
System.Net.WebClient
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Net.WebClient.dll
System.Text.Encoding.Extensions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Text.Encoding.Extensions.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.dll
System.Xml.XmlSerializer
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Xml.XmlSerializer.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic.Core
Assembly Version: 10.0.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/Microsoft.VisualBasic.Core.dll
System.Resources.ResourceManager
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Resources.ResourceManager.dll
System.IO.Compression
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.IO.Compression.dll
System.Text.Json
Assembly Version: 4.0.1.2
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Text.Json.dll
System.IO.Compression.ZipFile
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.dll
System.Collections.Concurrent
Assembly Version: 4.0.15.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.Concurrent.dll
System.Reflection.Primitives
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Reflection.Primitives.dll
System.Reflection.Emit.Lightweight
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Reflection.Emit.Lightweight.dll
System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Reflection.Emit.ILGeneration.dll
System.Numerics.Vectors
Assembly Version: 4.1.6.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Numerics.Vectors.dll
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Runtime.CompilerServices.Unsafe.dll
System.Threading.Tasks
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Threading.Tasks.dll
System.Diagnostics.StackTrace
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Diagnostics.StackTrace.dll
System.Reflection.Metadata
Assembly Version: 1.4.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Reflection.Metadata.dll
System.Collections.Immutable
Assembly Version: 1.2.5.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App/3.1.20/System.Collections.Immutable.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

Give the new version a shot.

Give the new version a shot.

Same error do you have discord?

EDIT: Do i have to install .NET core 3.1 ? i already installed but same error. If it's not necessary i'll uninstall it. Also Do i have to put my all vars in vam and then backup unreferenced vars? Or i just have to select my current vars folder on my other drive?

I'm getting this "Length cannot be less than zero. (Parametere "length")" error

Last edited:
which .net framework should i install, tried all the ones that i was led to install but the app still gives me the error of .NET not being installed

Back
Top Bottom