vamtimeline.atomplugin question

Reactions
in a scene that uses the vamtimeline.atomplugin for animation, is there a way within the plugin to toggle on/off and disable (not remove) a controlled body part so it can be manipulated by the user for that particular pose, but then turned back on and have it revert back to that body part's default animation? the only way i know to manipulate a body part currently is to completely remove the body part target which then completely removes any animation for that body part moving forward which is less than ideal.

you can change the joint nodes in question to "comply" instead of ON.
using the head for example, are talking about going into headcontrol then changing to comply in the control tab? if so, this doesn't work. the head just snaps back to where the animation is after trying to adjust it.

I see. If the animation is using a pose or pose preset that might explain the behaviour.
If it's the case you'd need to overwrite the pose (timeline) to a Head with comply or disable the trigger that loads a pose preset.

I see. If the animation is using a pose or pose preset that might explain the behaviour.
If it's the case you'd need to overwrite the pose (timeline) to a Head with comply or disable the trigger that loads a pose preset.
thx for the input, but i played around in there and couldn't figure anything out. i think this is beyond my current skill level. :)

What you would have to do is select that target in the Timeline dialog, and step through each keyframe that changes its position. You have to find the frame or frames you want to change. You can change just those frames, and then let the animation continue. If the changes do what you want, then save the scene and it should play that way from then on.

Back
Top Bottom