One question

Jean boisvert

Reactions
I keep having load issues altho I have all the files at the right place... Can someone explain?

!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/DVASuit/DVASuit.vam is missing
!> Clothing item Custom/Clothing/Female/Anonymous/DVAHair/DVAHair.vam is missing
!> Could not find morph by uid Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/AUTO/OWDva2.vmi or name OWDva2 referenced in save file

They tell me this ( and the character is missing key features) but when I fallow the path, I find the files they said it's missing...
ex: I go to custom/clothing/female/anonymous/DVASuit and DVASuit.vam is there...

Hi, is the Overwatch figure coming as a .var file, or as an old .zip archive?
If it's a .var file, you have to do nothing but copy it (as it is) to the addonPackages folder. If it is a .zip file, many creators allready added the correct path with a sub folders structure.

Has the package all necessary files included, or do you need to download additional stuff like hair or clothes. If it is done well, those would be named in the description.

If nothing will work, open the scene .json file with a text editor like Notepad++ and search for the path to those dependencies. Ths will give you a clue how the folderstructure should look like.

If you download morphs or looks, you have to do a hard reset or restart VaM, or the morph will not be recognized.

I usually don't sleep if I am at work. ;) cough cough

Back
Top Bottom