VamLaunch Plugin

nonecandefend

Reactions
I was looking into the VAMLaunch plugin here: https://github.com/intiface/vamsync
I allows to setup some attachments in game to control a Fleshlight Launch or other devices from VamSync which uses buttplug.io
One of the better features is the InfluenceZoneMode which tracks movement of a point dynamically and translates it to the launch.
The problem (as stated in the link) is that it suffers from performance problems due to having to make predictions on movement and suffers from delay.
One thing that I had thought about was using this feature to record movement data to file. That data could then be processed into better movement data for the device and then fed back into the plugin.
Essentially it could make fleshlight launch scripts for scenes that then could be adjusted as needed.

First I wanted to see if others thought this might be a possibility and thoughts on it.

Some issues I see:
" VaM has blocked some includes like Reflection, file IO, and some networking. " If file IO is blocked this would be impossible.
Currently not sure how/if a plugin can keep track of the scene timeline.

That would be great if you could get that started or we, 😁 I was a having problem with the launch syncing to SLR (Sex Like Real) Well not really I just didn't want to pay those ridiculous prices for a script I could have made myself that's when I heard of qdot and the buttplug revolution began and I just started making my own JSON scripts with Joyfunscripter or blenders funscripter addon and initface desktop and script player, but I stopped when the launch started to fail and dropped it, But I have a kiiro keon now and it works well with vam sync 2, I think it could be better though especially with what was the Launch zone is that the influence zone now? I really want to see more support for the toys.

I'd love to see a better implementation of the Handy. It's obviously not on the level of an OSR2 / SR6 in terms of getting serialized realtime action.
But I think a Handy with Bluetooth connection despite it's delay is still fast enough to create an "almost" realtime experience without the prediction algo kicking in after every stroke.

I feel right now the Handy is being lumped into the category of slower devices that obviously need the prediction-algo but I truly believe we can get way more out of the Handy because it is a pretty fast device. That prediction algo thing always breaks immersion as strokes are happening that aren't there

That would be great if you could get that started or we, 😁 I was a having problem with the launch syncing to SLR (Sex Like Real) Well not really I just didn't want to pay those ridiculous prices for a script I could have made myself that's when I heard of qdot and the buttplug revolution began and I just started making my own JSON scripts with Joyfunscripter or blenders funscripter addon and initface desktop and script player, but I stopped when the launch started to fail and dropped it, But I have a kiiro keon now and it works well with vam sync 2, I think it could be better though especially with what was the Launch zone is that the influence zone now? I really want to see more support for the toys.

try this out and let me know if it is off as you are saying.

Your scene uses the Influence Zone which in my opinion isn't the most ideal "synced experience". It's aligned to a single atom which is mostly the HipControl so it cannot pickup on small subtle movements like left and right, twisting and vibing. Overall I feel it's not the most accurate way of measuring the action and translating it to the device.

There is another plugin that in my experience is superior to the Influence Zone way of doing it:

This one actually measures the axis of the penis going inside the vagina, mouth, hand or anus. And then it sends that to the device. Much more accurate, no need to change Influence Zone settings when changing positions, picks up on twists, left and right, vibing motions from the female.

The only downside is that there's a prediction algorithm running that slows the Handy down. You can turn the algorithm off in the Plugin settings and get an almost perfect "synced experience" with the Handy. When you're in Embody mode and you push or pull the female.. those movements you "feel" them instantly which is super nice. The downside of the prediction algorithm turned off completely is that it creates some jerky or unwanted strokes every now and then which break immersion.

ToySerialController+VAMLaunch needs a very light update in its prediction algorithm to have the ideal settings for the Handy. Because right now it's optimised for Launch users which is a slower device and relies on prediction algo to work. But overall the ToySerialController+VAMLaunch is a superior plugin compared to the "Influence Zone" from VAMSync

I know vamX has some sex toy integration. You might want to look into that. Search "in:vamx_help handy" in the Vam discord for more information.

I know vamX has some sex toy integration. You might want to look into that. Search "in:vamx_help handy" in the Vam discord for more information.

Yes I have vamX and use it from time to time. I think they use the VamLaunch plugin as well and attach the animation pattern to the Handy. It's lovely when you let it play. But let's say you want a more interactive experience where you grab, push or pull the female up when embody.

It would be nice for the Handy to pickup on these movements more precisely. I've gotten quite close with the ToySerialController+VAMLaunch plugin by turning off most of the prediction mechanisms off. When it's accurate it's really immersive and stimulating, but sometimes it's inaccurate, also produces mildly unpleasant jerky movements that need to be filtered out.

If I had the time.. I'd love to digg into the C# code and tweak it through code. Unfortunately I'm swamped with personal projects and got no time :/ should be an easy fix I reckon

Back
Top Bottom