VAMCCD - Custom clothing decals

Plugins VAMCCD - Custom clothing decals

hazmhox

Featured Contributor
Reactions
hazmhox submitted a new resource:

VAMCCD - Custom clothing decals - Customize the appearance of your clothing decals

⚠ PLEASE:
  • If you like this asset, consider liking and reviewing it for the community
  • Read the description, read the ingame help if you have any trouble. I will not answer private messages asking questions about things that are actually explained in the documentation/help.

View attachment 189485

How to use
  • Open or create a scene.
  • Select a character
  • Go in the plugin tab
  • Add the plugin...

Read more about this resource...

I love that we can float the rotations. Should make for some interesting and trippy clothing animation.

I love that we can float the rotations. Should make for some interesting and trippy clothing animation.

I forgot to add it to the documentation: you can do it. But the way the texture is generated, I prefer to mention that it is not optimized in a way to allow a perfect shader animation ( it's simply a way of saying: have fun if you want, but it's at your own risk if the scene starts to lag or stutter :p )

Love it, you can make some really cool stuff :love:. If I may, I have a feature request. Would it be possible to add an alpha channel to just the decal?

Thank :)
You'd have to be more precise. A decal is already a texture with alpha, I don't get what you mean :p

I mean, being able to change the transparency of the decal. Just like you are able to change the transparency of clothes with the "Alpha Adjust" slider.

Umh!! I need to see if it's possible! I'll check it out.

@Vam_SlesaR Could you elaborate on what you were saying about the tattoos ? I'm not sure I'm following :)

Umh!! I need to see if it's possible! I'll check it out.

@Vam_SlesaR Could you elaborate on what you were saying about the tattoos ? I'm not sure I'm following :)
If you know the games from Illusion Studio, you should understand what I mean. When you select a part of the body, such as the back, upload a PNG with a tattoo pattern and use the sliders to move around the body, rotate and scale. But I'm not sure it's possible to do that

If you know the games from Illusion Studio, you should understand what I mean. When you select a part of the body, such as the back, upload a PNG with a tattoo pattern and use the sliders to move around the body, rotate and scale. But I'm not sure it's possible to do that

Ho I get it!

It could technically be possible by applying the same technic as I did. But that would still be somewhat "hacky". Decals in VaM are applied on the UV, it's not a projection, so you would end up having the same behavior as you have in CCD (ie: sometimes it's hard to align a no repeated decals).

It can be interesting, but Decal Maker does the job pretty well, it would be a shame to spend time coding something new when a plugin is really close to what you need. ( but yeah, I know what you mean doing it ingame without the need to create your decal based on the UV would be better ).

Back
Top Bottom