• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Anus Decals

Textures Anus Decals 1.3

MonsterShinkai

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Twitter
monstershinkai
MonsterShinkai submitted a new resource:

Anus Decals - 6 Realistic Texture Decals for Anus

Realistic Decals for the Anus. Only diffuse. I will add more as time goes by. There are six so far.
Use them as genital decal, combine them with your existing genital decal or merge with diffuse textures. Adjust color and value as needed.

License is CC BY which means:
CC BY: can distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon work, even commercially. Must credit creator.

View attachment 53148

Read more about this resource...

Fantastic, hope you create some more, for older and younger womans and maybe some difffrent shapes than ring :) anus thing was so low in VAM ( it do not even have separate collision trigers like vagina.

Can it be combined with your genitals decal ?

Fantastic, hope you create some more, for older and younger womans and maybe some difffrent shapes than ring :) anus thing was so low in VAM ( it do not even have separate collision trigers like vagina.

Can it be combined with your genitals decal ?
Yeah, you can combine them with your favorite genital decals. It may be difficult if you don't know image editing software. I want to make more but we'll see.

i want to use your decals in my scene(and further in some VN/rpg game ). am i allowed to do that ? :)

:) i try to get acceptance from few you guys there though in the end i may not have time to even create it :) but better have it than not :D

these are awsome. any plans to add gloss maps? or male versions ? thank for these much needed details

these are awsome. any plans to add gloss maps? or male versions ? thank for these much needed details
Thanks and sorry for the later reply. I usually don't check the discussion section. Currently I have no plans, I'm having fun with other stuff. Someone else can certainly do it based on how I licensed it.

whenare you making a paytreon?????
That is something that has crossed my mind. I release things for free and there may be some people who would still support me but it would be very little. I have some exclusive looks though which could be a reason people would join. But since pirating is a thing, that also makes it not worth my time.

" Use them as genital decal, combine them with your existing genital decal or merge with diffuse textures. Adjust color and value as needed. "

That doesn't say anything to me. How exactly do I do it?

" Use them as genital decal, combine them with your existing genital decal or merge with diffuse textures. Adjust color and value as needed. "

That doesn't say anything to me. How exactly do I do it?

I have removed your 1-star review complaining to creator because you don't know how to use decal textures. Instead of leaving a review in this case, please do a search on how to use decal textures or ask for help in other forums. This is a general VaM question not specific to this resource. This would apply to any texture resource found on the Hub.

Please see this wiki on person skin textures for some info:

Open the Skin Textures tab, and click the Select button in the Decal panel. From there, navigate to the decal texture included in this resource and it will be applied.

1632492274641.png

I have removed your 1-star review complaining to creator because you don't know how to use decal textures. Instead of leaving a review in this case, please do a search on how to use decal textures or ask for help in other forums. This is a general VaM question not specific to this resource. This would apply to any texture resource found on the Hub.

Please see this wiki on person skin textures for some info:

Open the Skin Textures tab, and click the Select button in the Decal panel. From there, navigate to the decal texture included in this resource and it will be applied.

View attachment 67229
Thanks meshed. I don't check the discussion section often because I don't get notifications that someone has posted here. I thought it was due to my settings but I checked and cannot find it. If I was prompted with a notice, I would answer questions posted here much better.

You do actually get a notification when someone posts on this thread, but they are quite easily ignored and missed. You should have a notification now about this post...

any way we can see these available for males/futas ? they have terrible anus by default compared to female models, it would be very welcome.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I actually haven't done any mods for male or futa. It would require learning more stuff which I don't really have time for.
would you give your permission to someone else to do it while giving you credits for the base mod ?

Is there a way to apply to males? Doesn't seem to show up on males for me. Thanks for any help and for the great work

Back
Top Bottom