Decals Anus

Textures Decals Anus

CasuaLooks

Reactions
Patreon
CasuaLooks
CasuaLooks submitted a new resource:

Decals Anus - A simple pack of anus decals.

View attachment 212639

A simple pack of anus decals. It's basically a pack of some textures that were kind of lost in my files and I decided to put them together to share. They are much simpler than the textures posted by our friend MonsterShinkai, but I believe they can be useful in some ways.

Also, I recommend using Chokaphi's Decal Maker plugin to apply these decals (and all the others...

Read more about this resource...

Please bring em more for diffrent base skins also (darker and lighter).

PS: do you think you can creat morph that change teeth upper Latteral Incisor( next ones to front one) that changes its location left right and change its size. Its so annoying that we can only change size of front teeth and that second ones seem to big then or go on top of them couse of location. :)

Please bring em more for diffrent base skins also (darker and lighter).

PS: do you think you can creat morph that change teeth upper Latteral Incisor( next ones to front one) that changes its location left right and change its size. Its so annoying that we can only change size of front teeth and that second ones seem to big then or go on top of them couse of location. :)
I will probably still update the pack a few more times. I remember making some more decals for different skin tones, so I just need to find the files and do some touch ups before I update the pack.

As for the teeth, I need to take a look at the current morphs first to better understand the situation, but I think it's doable.

CasuaLooks updated Decals Anus with a new update entry:

Decals Anus (v2)

Changelog v2: I added 5 more decals to the pack. I also edited these 5 textures to make them work a little better on different skin tones, so they should work RELATIVELY well on slightly darker skin (I'm still working on the decals focused exclusively on darker skins). But eventually I'll probably do more edits to the textures in this pack, as there's a lot of room for improvement, and I also intend to separate the files better, maybe organizing them by different skin tones, I'm not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom