Male Anus Decals

Textures Male Anus Decals

adenn

Reactions
adenn submitted a new resource:

Male Anus Decals - Male Anus Decals

Male Anus Decals - because they don't seem to exist anywhere else.

View attachment 335505

These are PNG files of the anus section of the torso texture only. So these decals won't affect any other part of your body texture. Drag/unzip the whole "adenn's Anus Decals" folder into your vam install folder under VAM\Custom\Atom\Person\Textures

To load these, just go to the Person Atom Menu > Skin Textures Menu, then click Select on the Decal Torso and choose a file...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for taking care of male anus! :D BTW who is the male model?

Thanks Enki82, much appreciated! If you mean the look in the first image, that's my favorite look of all time! And even when I don't use the look, the morphs included are my go to for modifying other looks. You'll see the morphs as Damar Dude 1.

For the screenshot, I switched his skin texture to Male 2 Hector (built in under skin select), since I wanted to show the decal on lighter skin. I also switched some of the scene lights to lighter blue to up the skin paleness (i do that quite often). I removed the pubes since I couldnt have butt hair blockin the view LOL, and used the default morespace morph to spread his cheeks a bit. The Hector skin doesn't look great on the face though, not much detail to it. Just did it to get the screen.

Last edited:
Thanks Enki82, much appreciated! If you mean the look in the first image, that's my favorite look of all time! And even when I don't use the look, the morphs included are my go to for modifying other looks. You'll see the morphs as Damar Dude 1.

For the screenshot, I switched his skin texture to Male 2 Hector (built in under skin select), since I wanted to show the decal on lighter skin. I also switched some of the scene lights to lighter blue to up the skin paleness (i do that quite often). I removed the pubes since I couldnt have butt hair blockin the view LOL, and used the default morespace morph to spread his cheeks a bit. The Hector skin doesn't look great on the face though, not much detail to it. Just did it to get the screen.
Thank you so much! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom