• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

VAM vr If I don't move the controller for about 2 seconds, my hands gather in the middle

harox

Reactions
Please help. I'm sorry, but I can't speak English, so I use a translator.
I'm playing an vam game and my hands are gathering in the middle. If I don't move the controller for about 2 seconds, my hands gather in the middle in 0.1 seconds. If I move the controller slightly, it returns to its original position. I've compared it more than 10 times, and the Meta Quest Air Link is not.
However, I can't give up Virtual Desktop because it has better fps and graphics.
All options in the game ON/OFF, virtual desktop streamer All options ON/OFF, INPUT + streaming All options ON/OFF, 5 times reinstall virtual desktop, 2 times factory reset

I can't solve it. I asked someone else and only one person answered that it was a problem with the new version, but I'm not sure, 99% of the others don't even know the existence of the bug. So I asked someone else about the option setting and tried to match the options and fix it the same way, but it doesn't work. The 1.30.5 version is the same, but this only happens to me.
Hard for 2 days because of this. Can't figure out why. Please help

+Addition
If you press [Oculus Menu] with the shape of 'O' on the right hand touch controller, the UI to restart Virtual Desktop appears, right?
In that state, it's like where my hands gather and where my hands gather when the controller doesn't move for 2 to 3 seconds.
I tried installing and updating Virtual Desktop version 1.32, but it didn't fix.

Video 3~6 second

I don't have a Quest headset, I have a Pico 4 and use VD on the latest version (VaM and VD) without any issue.
If you think this is a problem from VD or Oculus try using a older version of the software.

I don't have a Quest headset, I have a Pico 4 and use VD on the latest version (VaM and VD) without any issue.
If you think this is a problem from VD or Oculus try using a older version of the software.
thanks

I think I failed. I tried installing 1.29ver 1.26ver but the same thing happens. I must have been cursed.

Back
Top Bottom