Question VAM Person collider - disabling

rabbit1qaz

Reactions
Hi, is it possible to disable individual body parts colliders for mens body? i just want to have male penis colission but all other parts not colided ? :)

Hi! This plugin should do what you're looking for:

Upvote 0
Nope. You add a plugins with rules on top of everything, this should not improve performance even if VAM has to manage a bit less collisions. The impact should be negligible on that aspect.

Upvote 0
I need it to have futa with both woman and man genitals :) and be able to use all female things which i cant use on futas :D

Upvote 0
I need it to have futa with both woman and man genitals :)
In this case, maybe check the "transplant" toys over there:

Not perfect, but there you are:
1624565424996.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
no :) all CUA ive already seen is no match for VAM male penis (especialy with that tricky normal maps :) ) also VAM penises have morphs . so the only way is to that way for me :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
no :) all CUA ive already seen is no match for VAM male penis (especialy with that tricky normal maps :) ) also VAM penises have morphs . so the only way is to that way for me :)

Hi, this will be a very difficult task. Good look! Maybe you will somehow get the look, but it is highly(!) unlikely you will ever get the "female funktional parts" to a male futa body.
I once have tried to do the same by creating a morph for the male genitals part, which would form the scrotum region to a vagina. Not for function, but only for the look. I put a lot of work into it, including first basic textures, but it was looking like shit. The number and orientation of available vertices in that area including the UV map is somewhat inappopriate and the "scrotum bone" including the skin weighting will do a lot of deformation. I will not say it is impossible, but definitely not such a trivial thing as you may think.

Upvote 0
Hi, this will be a very difficult task. Good look! Maybe you will somehow get the look, but it is highly(!) unlikely you will ever get the "female funktional parts" to a male futa body.
I think the idea is more like:
1) Add a female person atom
2) Add a male person atom and disable all his colliders except for the penis
3) Then hide all skin textures on the male except for the penis - like I did here:

It'll be heavy on resources (using 2 "Person" atoms) but it should work.
I'm just not sure how much it would hide on the genital section for males.

Upvote 0
First thing that came into my mind was "what an overkill".
But this may be indeed the only way to make it funktional without to invent something completely new.
Besides being resources hungry like hell, there might be issues with aline those areas correctly, hiding the seams and making them move as like being one single object, aso.

-I can understand the issues people have with attaching assets... and even if someone could do an penis asset with functioable morphs (which would maybe be doable now), colliders and maybe even a working compatible UV map for the skin, there will always be distortions and seams at the base and sex-helper plugins won't work.
-A clothes-strapon will always be extremely distorted by body morphs and has no working colliders.
-Morphing the male genitals to look like there is a vagina is possible, but looks ugly in VaM for some reasons and it won't be functional, because the anus is not part of the male genital mesh (other like it is with the female one) and therefore you can not morph it in the right spot as a vagina.

Unfortunately the male and female genitals are so much different, that MeshedVR can't find an easy way to attach it to a different gender figure without too much work and hassle. There were many request of doing this at that time.

Here is a picture of my morph which looks somewhat OK in DAZ especially with a good custom texture, but very distorted and ugly in VaM (the scrotum region was always problematic in VaM) . As you can see, the anus is not a part of that mesh.

TTFutaGen.jpg

Upvote 0
I think the idea is more like:
1) Add a female person atom
2) Add a male person atom and disable all his colliders except for the penis
3) Then hide all skin textures on the male except for the penis - like I did here:

It'll be heavy on resources (using 2 "Person" atoms) but it should work.
I'm just not sure how much it would hide on the genital section for males.

Hehe, its exactly what i wanted to do :) with HuntingSucubus Ghost penetrator all i need is just to disable all but penis colider. Of course its very bad for FPS :) but i just need it for screens ;D

Upvote 0
At least there are some good Genesis 8 female futa genitals on Renderotica. As you may know, the female genitals VaM is using (instead of the DAZ original ones) are from Renderotica, too. So, maybe we can convince MeshedVR to buy a license and implement those into VaM 2.x later.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom