Question Disable or remove builtin VAM morphs

cmramlow

Reactions
All my questions must be too advanced or the old school moderators with all the answers aren't answering anymore.

Anyway some builtin VAM morphs like lips pucker I'd like to lock from being used by some plugins which call them and I cannot disable their user in the plugin since I'm not a coder and the plugin creator is not active in vam or answering messages. Lips Pucker and all its variants I'd love to remove forever but it's built in - anyone have any advice?

Thanks

Hey amigo, although most of the time some answer is better than no answer, in this case how about some out of the box thinking like find the morph in the script calling it and change it to something innocuous such as an unnoticeable foot or finger bend morph, something along those lines.

Not the answer I want to edit some vam dll or config file and terminate the morph, but much better than dont use a plugin. I have much respect for you and love the content you've put out, but was upset to see the severe lack of care and creativity in your answer.

Why are you answering threads like this, are they forcing you to be a moderator?

Upvote 0
Ok, my advice was unwanted, even though it's a perfectly valid option when there's usually alternatives around, and you complained no one answered your questions.
Good luck, bye 👋

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom