Answered Why not Favorite in Hair or clothing or Morphs

capta134

Reactions
I wonder why selecting favorites is only limited to Looks.(or I'm missing something).

Is there any reason there is no Favorite checkbox for Clothing or Hair? If this is a fact then hopefully they implement it in the next VAM release.

I wonder why selecting favorites is only limited to Looks.(or I'm missing something).

Is there any reason there is no Favorite checkbox for Clothing or Hair? If this is a fact then hopefully they implement it in the next VAM release.
I am hoping for the very same thing

Upvote 0
The way Favorites work in VAM isn't ideal. Everything just gets combined into a smaller group, but there is no real order or sorting.

A better way to organize favorites in clothing/hair is to go to the appropriate tab, find the item you want to Favorite, and press the "user prefs" button. Add a custom tag, "fav" or whatever you'll remember. Close the window. Now if you search by the tag "fav" - all items you've custom tagged will show up.

It isn't great, but it is better than nothing.

Upvote 0
The way Favorites work in VAM isn't ideal. Everything just gets combined into a smaller group, but there is no real order or sorting.

A better way to organize favorites in clothing/hair is to go to the appropriate tab, find the item you want to Favorite, and press the "user prefs" button. Add a custom tag, "fav" or whatever you'll remember. Close the window. Now if you search by the tag "fav" - all items you've custom tagged will show up.

It is a lot better than what I was doing before. Thanks a lot for the tip!!!

Upvote 0

I think that a dirty way to do it but it works. hopefully they apply a smooth interface in the next version.

Upvote 0
The title mention Morph favorites, so I'll just add that there are favorites for Morphs. There's a "Fav" checkbox on each morph and you can view your favorites by checking the "Only Favorites" checkbox:
1651653676938.png

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom