Question Best way to remove tits ? (or make minimal)

5DVoom

Reactions
Hi folks
I tried various morphs for this (like zero breast + increase range etc) but it not give properly result, making breast like two flat disks lol istead. By mixing respectively morphs can achieve near what need, but this is quite laborious process, and some artifacts remain most often, such as folds \ wrinkling , etc.
Maybe there is some most easy \ elegant way ?
Even perhaps not thru morphs but some plugin ?

Added: if will be no such easy radical method, then maybe someone spend time to share they favorite morphs names list for such purpose.

Last edited:
Haven't tried it yet but these morphs by @ascorad might help you, they seem to do a really great job :

Upvote 0
This is also dependent on the morphs used in the person. Sometimes you can get easy and fast results, other times it's a pain with lots of side effects. There's not one solution to all as morphs used change the initial properties.

Upvote 0
I have an idea. For example i found that main morph which make tits too fat (but not only tits, and whole body too - but body ok for me). Resp i need just move slider of this morph to zero, but that it have affect for tits only.
Is this exists method\plugin for such separating (inside single morph) ?

Upvote 0
There is no "main morph", all persons can have any moprh in use. Some have a body/head morph, which usually comes from merging several morphs into one, but this is entirely optional like any morph.

Upvote 0
Ok thanks i understand, but - no some way to do like "isolate"/restrict impact of such single slider (which has impact to many other morphs) just for certain part of body ?

Upvote 0
Not sure you understand, morphs are the entities that you can adjust, there's no concept of body parts, it's all just geometry.
There may exist in a specific person morphs that only affect the breasts, with other morphs in use that don't change the breasts, in this case it's easy to make adjustments.
But in another person it could a completely different story, with a merged morph affecting the entire body and you'd have to counter the breasts geomtry with other morphs.

I'll give you an example. I like AnonChunk's looks, they're really good and he makes tons of them. I do hate the pointed nipples he uses. Unfortunately the nipples are affected by the body morph used in each person, so I have to play a game of adjusting that body morph a little and use other morphs that affect nipples to reduce them. Sometimes it works, other times not so much, because every one of those body morphs are different and need individual solutions.

This variation comes just from a single creator, now consider all other creators that can make and use any morphs they want. Those that don't use body morphs may make it easier to customise certain parts, but it comes at the cost of having more morphs in use and again, could be any of countless morph combinations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hmm ok, it seems all looks actually little different than I imagine. Ok thanks, we'll look into it.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom